Chapter 15 : Give it a try

Another day, I didn't set the alarm, I had no reason today to do that but this body doesn't seem to like me hence waking up at 7 am it is.....

The routine went on as usual after a few moments of roaming around webtoon and weverse, amies are so cute, how can you not love the?

I had my breakfast. I... I don't know why my I didn't feel very nice today, not my mood but like a feeling on my chest. Like something bad is about to happen or something is missing.... Is something missing?

Am I missing my people?

I don't know the answer. I sat in the balcony. Staring at the railing nothing in particular was going in my brain, rather obscure thoughts.

I felt my arms being a little brushed by something, my gaze turned to my left.

Being greeted by a beautiful smile of a beautiful heart I suppose, huge dimples and an eye smile.

I feel I am falling for him more and more everyday.....

Is it a bad thing?

Is it a good thing?

Why is it a thing?

Why do my feelings matter?

Who the hell am I even?

The tacendency.

"Good morning. " He chirped lightening my mood instantly.

"Good morning. " I greeted back.

His gaze landing on the railing of the balcony.

After a few moments of finding nothing I might look at her finally asked me.
"What are you looking at? ".

" Nothing" I said giving him a small smile.

His mouth chaped as an 'O'.

The temperature outside was a little chilly. I shivered a little but not as much for him to see.

"It might start to snow in next few day. " He informed me with a smile of a kid expecting snow.

"I have never seen snow. " I said without a reason, do I need a reason to speak?

"Oh... Why? " He asked.

"I country I was from, Bangladesh. It doesn't snow there. " I said.

"Do you like snow? " He asked.

"It looks pretty on tv, I wanted to see it for real too ." I said.

"You'll like it , it's beautiful." He said.

"Do you like it? " I asked.

"Yeah, since I was a child I always love to play with snow. " He said.

Oh boy, you're still a child with that smile and dimples you make me doubt who the heck is Rap Monster, you're just Joonie right now.

"You're cute. " I said without realizing and mentally face palmed right after...

To that he didn't say anything but looked quite flustered.

"J-Jin hyung makes good hot chocolate. H-He also makes amazing tteokbobeokki, oh tteokbobeokki takes long to make. I'll go now and t-tell him to make it. " he sprinted off inside.

Seriously? So flustered, such a softie. His appearance doesn't match a thing with his personality....

°°°°°
It was tteokbobeokki for lunch Namjoon didn't lie, Jin does know how to make amazing tteokbobeokki. I once tried to make it at home when my family tasted it, they warned me not to go to kitchen ever again.