chapter 3 : be me again

As he was just going to wear his airpods , they fell from his hands
And one of them parted into 3 part.
But me being sweet to my bias

"Wow!!! I always heard of you being the King of destruction and now got the opportunity to see for myself" I laughed.

"These brake all the time , I'll just buy a new one" He laughed awkwardly.

"Do you have any glue? Super glue?" I asked.

"I don't really know, maybe hobi has some cuz he always makes paper flowers and stuff" He said.

I ran to hobi taking those broken pieces of the airpod and I could hear him shout from behind in a sweet tone "you didn't need to do that"

I asked hobi that, did he had any glue and he pointed his index finger at the drawer beside him. I grabbed the glue and I fixed the airpod and as I went back to Namjoon

"Here you go, I fixed it "I handed him that.

"Thanks , but you didn't need to fix it, it happens all the time with me. " He laughed cutely

"Well.... then you should need to learn how to fix it. You shouldn't buy things that you don't need. You shouldn't waste money even if you have a lot ." I said seriously but tried to keep a light face because I am in no place to lecture him and I know that.

"Yeah, your right" He said.

I gave him a smile as I went back to the living room . There what I saw gave me a perfect eye I candy .I saw yoonles sleeping on the couch like a baby

I saw yoonles sleeping on the couch like a baby

How can a human without makeup look so perfect . So pretty he has to be an angel. It was really hard to fight the urge to pinch or poke his cheeks that looked much like a mochi.

I looked at hobi who was looking at the tv  and laughing like some crazy man and beside him was sitting our Taetae was sitting next to him on the 3 seater couch V was holding a Tata plushy in a real baby size
He was holding it like a squirrel holding it's nut . Like somebody's gonna snatch it from him or something .

Beside the two was sitting Jin putting one leg over another and his hand holding remort with one and his own cupping his own hace face with another looking at the tv with so much attention as looked at the TV .Like when my grandma used to watch her tv shows. The same sitting position and expression , He really reminded me of my grandma next time I am gonna see her I am gonna tell her that she behaves like Kim Seokjin yeah but if she believes me .

The thing I saw kept me laughing so hard . On the tv was playing a video on YouTube and the title of the video was Jin being cute for 14 minutes straight
No wonder hobi was laughing like crazy and Jin was watching it like it's his crush one the tv.
He took narcissisticism to another level

While I was looking at the worldwide handsome face and feeling sarcastic I saw a beside me it scared the shit outta me
Duh I thought it was something weird like a ghost or whatever and as I looked carefully at it it was none other than Jimin-ssi
Yeah, yeah wearing a black hoodie .
sitting on the floor between to sofas was Jimin I did not see him was he there the whole time I analyzed the group.

So what was he even doing? Looking on his phone and Doing a auto-pout without realizing .

I took a good look I saw the guy was reading something one the device and having a poker face couldn't actually read his expressions.

So instead I stared at sleeping beauty  yoongles the whole time
as it was night already I was sitting at the sofa the whole time staring at the August D being yoongles in front of me didn't even realize how the time flew.

At this point I lost my Brains as question my sanity thinking how did I became kookie and end up here. I could no logic. My existence never had logic previously too but this time it's just...... Strange.

As I rethink about the whole incident weirder than me being jungkook was Namjoon believing me .
As I drowned in my own thoughts I heard someone screaming.

None oh my business not calling me.
But when I heard the shouts carefully , it was Jin shouting "Jungkook-ah, Jungkook-ah" as I looked behind you then dining area.

He was saying "Jungkook-ah dinners ready and we are waiting " as I looked there all 6 of them where sitting on the chairs . Wait..... wasn't Yoongi sleeping .

Damn I dozed of while thinking .

I went I saw on the table there was
Korean fried rice
Seaweed soup
Kimchi
Wow of all things the food looked most really tempting . I sat on the empty seat between Namjoon and Yoongi, guessing it might be Jungkook's one since there are only seven chairs.

No body talked that much on the dinner table or I didn't actually notice cuz I was too drowned in the food.

As Yoongi was eating it looked like either he is about to doze of or he just got slapped , the boredom in his face was so clear.

And Jin was eating just like a kid making noises while eating and looked so adorable, I always used to watch those 'Eat Jin' videos on Bangtantv.

V was just looking at the food and eatingike some kid who just learn how to use spoon and fork , looking attentively at them ,not to drop any food.

I ate I didn't paid that much attention to the food tastes well the taste was not bad .

They looked at me they all gave a bit shocked expression I didn't knew why but when I thought deep it was because I was using a spoon and not chopsticks .

We ate and fast enough everyone went to there rooms so I asked RM that where does jungkook sleep and he pointed the door  that I came out from in the morning. I went to sleep closing the door in Jungkookies room.

I was ready in the morning to see my self my real body again, this is a dream I am sure just a very vivid and long one but I am sure a dream, a dream I might never be able to forget. It's not the first time dreamt of them just it's the most realistic time.

Namjoons point of view :

Whats wrong with jungkook today he's acting so strange , well...its not a bad thing ,it's just he isn't acting very much like himself. Maybe puberty hit him, nah it did years ago so it can't be now.
Claiming to be another person is strange, he really another person or is he building up multiple personality disorder or is he possessed ? . let's see what happens tomorrow hope he gets back to normal. The boys has his whole life in front of him, I don't want his mental health to ruin  his career.