chapter 11 : A head for my shoulder

*Creeek*

What's that sound
Sounded like someone opened a door. Is Taehyung sleepwalking again. Hope he doesn't bumbp into anything or brake anything this time.

Wait I can hear the footsteps. Is he coming towards my door There is someone standing outside the door, I can see a shadow underneath the door.

I am sure his gonna hit the door in sleep. Whatever. This boy has to learn manners. I kept playing
the piano.

It's been awhile since the last time Tae sleep walked.
I thought he already quit that habit.

It's almost been 5 minutes , he still did not make any noise.

Is it anyone else? Who could it be?

Let's see

"Come in" I said loud enough for who ever standing outside could hear.

The person was not Tae It's Jungkook-ah . I mean the girl
What's her name again. Myeesha.

I still kept on playing . Because she looks like she is more interested in the tune than me.

She told me that she was an army. Maybe I woke him up. No, I woke her up . I shouldn't have played piano that late.

Anyone could wake up, I spoiled his sleep m. I mean her sleep.

She is still standing , I think she is trying to be nice. I should tell her to sit .

"You can sit" I said smiling. A little smile never hurt anyone . So I smile at her direction and kept on playing.

Looks like she Likes piano I mean the way she is looking at me and the piano. Anyone can tell either she like me or she likes the piano
It's probably the piano

Maybe she likes the "Moonchild"

Its been a long time , since I last got a live listener. My eye's feel so heavy. But I can disappoint my army. I'll just keep playing
.Yeah. Do all 𝔸ℝ𝕄𝕐⁷'s inbest so much emotions in the music we create? It feels nice to see someone value the thing we dedicated our life to.

Weird right, I first thought she is a SASAENG. But now , I think she is no harm. We are too fast to judge someone, we always judge books by its cover. I do too but its not good. When we are oblivious of something we assume the negative thought as the answer, that's not right. I have to change this habit.

But She doesn't know anything about "Dynamite" , I'll tell her tomorrow.

Let's not wreck havoc on the beautiful silence filling the atmosphere. She said that I was her bias. I wonder, why? Mybe cuz I am so cute .

*she yawned*

Did she just yawned? Is my tune that boring .

It's time now is really close to sunrise. Its almost bright.

After she leaves, I am gonna see the sunrise.

" Hyung, goodnight. I'll get going" She said.

She waved smiling at me
Smile = smile
I smiled and waved too

She went outta my room

Finally, I am gonna see the sunrise. It's been awhile since I last saw sunrise.

I went out of my room. I saw her standing in the living room. Maybe she was about to go to the balcony. I went to the balcony passing her.

I sat on the balcony floor, it doesn't look that dirty. It's still a few seconds to the sunrise.

She sat next to me .

It's really bright , It's time. Yeah the sunrise. Wow it's so pretty. It's really bright, I can't look at the sun directly, its hurting my eyes if I do.

I heard heavy breathing , I looked beside me.

She dozed off while sitting. She has a lot in common with Jungkook-ah.

I can't manage going back to my room. My eyelids are getting heavier than me.

Also his head, I mean her head is on my shoulder. If I move I'll wake her up , I'll just close my eyes . A little nap never hurt anyone. I closed my eyes under the bright sun

(End of Namjoons point of view)

Myeeshas point of view continued :

What is this noise. Sounds like a like , sounds a pig or a motor boat.

I rub my eyes did I just doze off.

Oops

Looks like I dozed of awhile ago. Shit Sherlock, I shouldve went to the room.

I looked at my shoulder. I scene almost made me aww .

It's Namjoon

He is sleeping while sitting and he rested his head in my shoulders.

Aww that face . Looks like a baby with a doll face.

The way his bangs almost hide his eyes and his mouth is slightly open. I guess he has breathing problems. Like I used to have.

Wait is he moving?

He is moving. He moved his head away from my shoulder. I looked to check is he still sleeping.

Oh

His eyes are still closed. It means he is still sleeping.

Its not right to stare someone sleeping. It's really creepy and if I stay and anyone sees they might get the wrong idea.

Yeah,
it's the best thing to do right now.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I went back to my room. Washed my face. I changed my clothes.

The thing botherin me is Namjoon was sleeping there.
But if the sunlight breaks his sleep? What should I do?

Maybe I can put something over his eyes.

Yeah,
That way he won't wake up.
There was a hat on Jungkooks study table.

I took that and went to the balcony. after I entered as expected I saw Namjoon sitting on the floor sleeping. I put the hat on his head covering his eyes.

Suddenly, Someone patted my shoulder . As I looked behind
I saw

 As I looked behindI saw