Chapter 7.☁

"And then Morgan said L.A was over 500 miles!" Spencer let out the dorkiest laugh, which fit his personality to a T. When he noticed how lost I was in his joke, he stopped laughing.

"You don't get it?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows at me. I sipped my coffee, shaking my head. "L.A is 498.3 miles, not 500."

When he noticed I still didn't find it humorous, he gave up. Only he would know the exact number of miles L.A consisted of.

"You want to hear another joke?" He asked, and I kindly declined. Some of the words he was telling me just could not be in English. It was great spending time with him, though.

Derek walked out of Hotch's office, a scowl on his face. "Thanks for your time, Spence." I told him, nodding at Derek who was walking towards us.

"He doesn't look too happy." I rolled my eyes at Reid's obvious statement. "You don't say?" I looked at him, and he chuckled.

I laughed along with him, Derek now standing at us. "What's so funny?" Derek asked, a smile on his face.

Spencer and I both simultaneously denied anything was funny, causing us to laugh even more. "I hope you didn't tell her my nickname." Derek told him.

"No, we were talking about-" "What nickname?" I asked quickly, a smirk on my face. "Nothing."

Derek was a terrible liar, so I saw right through that. "Babe, please tell me." I whined, pulling on his arm like a 2 year old.

"I'll tell you later, okay?" He closed his eyes at Spencer who was holding back laughs. "What's so funny, Reid?" JJ joined the conversation.

"Are you talking about Morgan's nickname?" Penelope also joined, and soon Emily and Rossi were apart of the numerous subject.

Derek rolled his eyes, covering his face. "Am I the only one who doesn't know?" I asked, baffled as to why everyone knew but me.

"Did somebody mention the 'Chocolate Thunder'?" Hotch interrupted, and Spencer and I literally died of laughter.

"How about we get to work-" "Sure thang, Chocolate." Penelope winked, going into the meeting room where everyone else followed.
While Derek still had his hand covering his face, I stood up, moving it out of the way. "I'm so sorry for laugh-" I couldn't even finish the sentence when I started laughing again.

He kissed my head, chuckling himself. "I love you baby girl, but please. Let's not make 'Chocolate Thunder' a normal thing." I giggled, giving him a small kiss. "Sure thing, boo boo." I smiled.

× Calling Shemar 'Chocolate Thunder' is so adorable! (Even though I prefer 'Chocolate Sex God').