Chapter 10.☁

The Next Day

I was sitting in the living room, eating a bowl of grapes as I watched some TV. I made sure the doors were locked, and I had Derek's spare gun under the pillow beside me, in case anything were to go down.

While watching my all time favorite show, Ridiculousness, my phone rang beside me. I was laughing up a storm at the moment, so I was a little annoyed I had to mute it. "Hello-" "Kirsten, you need to get here now."

Penelope was urgent with her orders. "W-What? Why?" I was nervous. Was something wrong with Derek? Was he- "Morgan is crazy. You need to get here as fast as you can!" I immediately hopped up, throwing on some jeans.

I hid the gun back in the drawer, and my eyes caught a glimpse of the positive pregnancy test. I went back downstairs, grabbing my keys off the rack. Tears stung my eyes as I drove to the BAU Headquarters.

I pulled into the parking lot, getting out in a haste. I found Penelope, going up her. "What's wrong with Derek?" I almost screamed at her. I was trying my hardest not to raise my voice.

"He's driving a bomb rigged ambulance!" She exclaimed. "He's what?!" I looked for a chair to sit down because I was getting lightheaded. I stumbled over to it, and I heard Penelope yell my name before everything went black..

Penelope's POV

"Kirsten?" I shook her and she didn't move. I picked up and arm and let it go, only for it to fall limp. She'd passed out. "Morgan, are you still there?" I asked, hearing a lot of noises on the other line. I fell silent, not sure what to say.

Shaking me in tremendous fear, I heard a huge explosion on the other line. Then it went dead. "Penelope?" It was a hoarse whisper, but I definitely heard it loud and clear. I still didn't answer.

"Penelope, promise me one thing," He was stern with his words. "That whatever happens, you'll never stop talking to me." Still shaken up by the fact that I thought he didn't make it, I answered with a short "Okay."

He scared the Hell out of me.

Derek's POV

"Morgan, you saved an entire town and almost died while doing so." Spencer was still in awe at the fact that I drove an explosive ambulance out of the town to save the day.

Penelope walked in the room, relieved to see that I was alive and well. "Where's Kirsten?" I asked, as the medic adjusted my bandages. "You scared her to the point where she passed out." She laughed a little.

Scared to the point where she fainted? That didn't sound like Kirsten at all. She's never fainted for as long as I've known her. Something wasn't right.

After my bandages were finished being wrapped, I went into Penelope's 'dungeon', aka her computer room. Kirsten was laid out on the couch, breathing softly. I leaned down, kissing her forehead. I picked her up, taking her to the car.

The whole car ride consist of me listening to music and dancing a bit, even though I can't. When we arrived home, I took her to the bedroom, laying her down on the bed.

I went over to the drawer and noticed the gun she used when I wasn't home. But beside it, I noticed a pregnancy test. And it was positive. That alone explained her fainting. "Kir-" I stopped upon hearing her phone ring.

I answered it and I was surprised to hear a man on the other line. "This is Dr. Colburt from Falls Church Healthcare Center abortion clinic-" "Abortion clinic?" I asked, getting angry.

Would she really abort our baby without telling me?