Chapter 9.☁

11:47 PM
"Monica, what am I going to do?!" I asked, my pregnancy hormones raging. I was a complete mess right about now. Derek wasn't going to be ready for kids. "Kirsten, just talk to him about it." She told me, her eyes following me as I paced the living room.

"I can't. I know he's not ready for kids now, Mon. I don't know what I'm going to do.." I sat down, rubbing my temples stressfully. I didn't want to think about this right now, or ever again for that matter. But my stomach wouldn't stay flat forever.

That's when I got an idea. I decided not to tell Monica about it, though. "You're right. I'll talk to him when he gets here." I lied, closing my eyes for a much needed nap. "Baby girl!" I heard Derek's voice through the house.

"I'll go now. Talk to him." She got up, heading towards the door. "Hey Monica, long time no see." Derek greeted, giving her a hug. "Same to you, Derek. I was just on my way out. I'll see you 2 later." She winked at me, walking by him to the door.

"Bye Baby." I blew her a kiss, in which she returned before walking out the door. "What was all that?" Derek raised an eyebrow at me, referring to her wink leading up to the moment she left. I shrugged, acting as if I didn't know. "Its Monica, the world may never know." I told him with a laugh.

"True, true. But I didn't like the way you called her baby. That nickname is for me." He smirked, kissing my lips softly. "I can give that nickname to whom ever I please, Mr. Morgan." I joked, and he let out a laugh. "Oh, can you?" He asked, taking off his vest. I rolled my eyes, letting them scan his abs through his shirt.

That black, v-neck is doing wonders for him. "Yes sir, I can." I told him, resting my head on my hand. I looked up st him for a while, his handsomeness radiating almost like rays from the Sun. "What are you looking at me like that for?" I snapped out of my trans, shaking my head softly at his question.

"Nothing babe, just thinking." I answered, letting out a small sigh. "About what?" He asked, cuddling beside me on the couch. He rested his head on my chest while I ran my hand up and down his back gently. "How gorgeous you are." I told him.

I was actually thinking about how I would make this plan work. I wasn't going to tell him about this pregnancy. He would never know..