Adjusting

Ice Age up above ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Tyler POV

"Wait how how does this go?" Caleb questions "I thought we just slipped the Energems inside the gun I though" Emma says "No, you have to spin tho thingy mabob" Shelby says pointing to the wheel, "Ugh! You guys are clueless! Follow my league Mates!" Zeke says walking out in front of us. "Ha!" He yells throwing his fist out as if he where throwing a punch he presses down on his Energem and a purplish black light flashes for a split second. We all quickly do the same thing, "Ha!" We all yell, Zeke then places his Energem inside his Dino blaster he then rapidly spins the wheel inside then steps forward blasting his gun in the air a the Parasaour shoots out spins down around him before biting down on it back, and morphing him into the black ranger.

"wow nice one Zeke!" Caleb yells "Alright! ITS MOROHIN TIME!....... AGAIN!!" I add on. We all do the same exact things as Zeke and we finally Morph.

"HAHAHAHAHA! Puny rangers I'm back!" Some icy type creature looked Emma and Koda gasp "It- It's- h-im" koda says pointing to that alien creature up ahead. "Who's he?" I question "His name is Ice Age, he attacked Koda and I earlier today" Emma says. "Well how bout we finish him!" I say "RIGHT!" Everyone agrees,
"It's about to get wild" I say as everyone gets pumped up behind me, then we all dash off at the same time.

Caleb POV
"Ha!" I yell blasting a Vivix I kick another one I change my blaster into a sword and that's when it gets real, "Heeya!" I slice threw a Vivix then spin around and kick another one I do a b-twist when I land on the ground and block a Vivix blade "Vamola!" I yell jumping in the air spinning on my side, "SMASH!" I yell landing on the ground and slicing threw all the Vivix a green streak of power following behind my blade.

Zeke POV
I run threw Vivix blasting about four of them, I run kicking off a car and doing a front flip off I pound the ground when I hit the ground all the Vivix surrounding me fly into the air I jump up there behind them and blast them all. "Vamola! Blast!" I shoot out a blast that demolishes every Vivix in it path.

Emma POV
"Ha! Ha! Ha!" I yell doing three rapid kicks on a Vivix I raise my blaster in the air blocking a swing I then kick another Vivix before rolling across the going and blasting another. I do three more triple kicks then a fan kick wrapping my leg across its elbow I jump off the ground doing a spin on the way up and landing on its shoulder "Hi" I say looking down at it and waving I jump from its shoulder high in the air, I lift my leg in the air holding it with my hand when I approach the ground I release my leg and as it comes down a purple streak follows it, I jump back up into the air doing a toe touch with more purple streaks following both my legs tho time.

Shelby POV
"Hiya!" I yell grabbing a Vivix waist I use his body as leverage then jump of the ground doing a handless cartwheel when I land I release the Vivix then kick it in its chest, I hold my foot there for a quick second then more Vivix surround me. I kick off the ground with my left foot my right still in the Vivix chest I spin around kicking the Vivix with my left foot I land on the ground doing double trips knockin many of them to the ground "Time to finish you!" I yell I hold my up beside my cheek it starts to glow a pinkish color "Plesiosaur Smash" I yell throwing my hand like a punch pinkish aura flies from my hand and my Plesiosaur flies out attacking all the Vivix.

Tyler POV
"Ha!" I yell doing a back hand spring off the roof of the car my hands landing on the trunk I push off the trunk landing on the ground dodging a Vivix "Wat-ch Ou-t" Koda yells blasting a Vivix that was sneaking up behind me while the Vivix is still stunned I turn around and kick it. "Its time to end then red ranger" Ice Age says "I was thinking the same thing Scum" I say "You think we can take them Koda!?"I say "Uhh y-es" he answers "Well let's do this" I say holding out my hand for a high five too bad Koda punches my back and I squirm silently to myself "haha yeah, we'll have to work on that" I say then we both take off running towards ice age. I run up and kick ice age in to stomach while Koda jumps in the air over him when he lands behind him he slices down threw him. Ice age lets out a giant scream. I jump up round house kicking him and he flies back Koda grabs him by the legs swinging him and throwing him into a pile of junk and trash, "Nice One dude!" I yell jumping excitedly smacking Koda's back "T-Rex" Koda says pointing up in the air "No way you guys did it you saved Rexy" I yell Koda nods his head. Ice Age stands from the trash dizzily he charges some type of ice blast in his hand "Uh-Oh we should go!" I say as Ice Age throws the ice blast Koda and I jump in the air landing in Rexy's mouth he closes it blocking Ice Age's blast when Rexy opens his mouth Koda and I dash out shooting power blast that releases a power T-Rex and A power Stegosaurus that hits Ice Age when it blast him explosions rain across his body and when both flip over his body sliding across the ground and posing then that huge explosion comes and Ice Age is destroyed."Oh My goodness !" Shelby yells as everyone gathers up around Koda and I "Good job guys" Caleb says "Yeah mates, you guys rocked" Zeke tells us "Tell me about it" Emma hashes in we all demorph then head back to base.