Human WasteLand pt 1

A/n
Sorry for not updating you guys I've been so busy struggling,writing three books at once. Word of advice don't ever try that lol. Anyways here you go! Chapter 7 enjoy! 😘😘😘

Tyler POV

I slam on the breaks of my jeep not wasting anytime hopping out the car.

"Are you sure this is the right spot?" Emma questions standing by my side.

"Yeah cause this place deader then the ends of Shelby's hair" Zeke jokes. Everyone holds in there laughter or at least tries I know mine slipped out.

"Ugh!" Shelby grunt spinning around and staring harshly at him, "You might wanna check your dictionary dufus deader isn't even a word" Shelby says crossing we arms and rolling her eyes.

"Actually it is a word" he corrects her.
"Gosh and you wonder why I'll never go on a date with you" Shelby says shaking her head.

"So if I wasn't a dufus you would give me a chance?" Zeke says happily.

"No! Eww!" She says with a sour face expression, "Guys this is so not the time for this"Emma says holding her temples.

"Yes because as much a I would love to continue watching you guys fight amongst yourselves I'd much prefer you guys to fight me" a strange voice beams followed by to other voices laughing.

"Huh?" We all gasp quickly turning around, looking at three strange alien creatures.

"What the heck" Caleb gasped taking in the sight of the creatures.

"Who are you?" I question taking a step forward in front of my team.

"I'm Slithrox" a strange snakish creature says he's tall with the full body of a snake and has tiny dinosaur arms and very large thick legs.

"I am Slimox!" A glob type creature says he was a translucent figure of liquidy purple, with three eyes.

"And you do not need to know who I am for you will figure out in due time!" The last one yells.

"Well fine what do you want!" Riley questions stepping forward beside me, "to turn this puny pathetic world inside out, and to destroy you humans in the process." The unknown creature yells.

"Too bad because that's so not gonna happen!" Shelby yells. "How bout we put that to the test then!" He challenges.

"FINE!" I yell.

"It's MORPHIN TIME!" We all shout in unison throw our hands forward like a sudden punch. Too bad we're missing something. Our Dino Chargers.

"Oh No! Our Chargers!" Emma yells opening her hands, looking as if it should be there. The three creatures laugh "Thanks rangers you've just made our jobs much easier!" The unknown creature yells. "What do you mean...... your job?" Noah questions taking a step toward.

"We where sent here to destroy you for Sledge !" The snake hisses his long tongue slurping across his face. "Eww" Shelby gasp. "What have we ever done to you?" Emma questions.

"Being alive is just enough! You humans a sick disgusting creatures" the unknown creature yells.

"Look who's talking" Zeke says under his breath.

"You humans are a threat therefore you must be eliminated" the slimy one tells Slimox I think his name is.

"What is he talking about?" Shelby questions placing her hands on her hips.
"We're talking about the lack of care for the environment! You guys don't care about anyone but yourselves which is why you need to be eliminated for our plan to work" the snake Slithrox says.