Surprise

Dino Weapons up above ^^^^^^^^
Enjoy!

Shelby POV
"Ha! Heeya!" I yell doing two fan kicks knocking away two Vivix hands I spin around and kick again knocking a Vivix far from my reach.

Emma POV
I do a fan kick rolling across the ground tripping a Vivix, I spring from the ground doing an aireal. (A cartwheel with no hands) I land back on the ground tripping more Vivix.

Caleb POV
"Ha!" I roll across the hood of a car, then kick a Vivix , I flies threw the air hitting three more.

Zeke POV
"Watch out!" I tease hopping in my skateboard riding down the middle of two lines of Vivix I have my arm stretched out like a crucifix close lining them all, I hop off my board and swinging it like a baseball bat knocking two Vivix to the ground more dash up at me, I place my board on the ground kicking it. It dashes towards them tripping them all over it, I laugh as they fall down like dominos.

"I'm going to help Koda!" Tyler yells districting me."Watch Out!" Emma yells then there's this giant
blast that's sends me flying into a wall of boxes I cringe at the pain.

Shelby POV
We all rush over to see if Zeke is alright, "Are you okay!?" Emma yells swatting down by his side "Yeah I'm alright mate!" He says I reach out an he grabs my hand, then I pull him up. "Thanks Shell" he says I nod my head.

"Guys we have to help Tyler and Koda" Zeke says pointing up ahead we all turn to see Tyler and Koda being clobbered by a group of hundreds of Vivix.

"Tyler!" I yell.
"Koda!" Emma yells then we both begin to dash that's when something unexpected happens, a giant blast rains down on Emma and I.

"Hey!" I scream.
"Woah!" Emma yells as we soar high threw the air. "Gotcha!" Both the boys yell catching us in mid-air.

"I gotcha babe" Zeke says in my ear, he has his elbow wrapped around the back of my neck while I sit on the ground and he hovers over my face. "Thanks, but no thanks" I say smacking his helmets from my face .

"Thanks Caleb" Emma says as he halos her to her feet, "Now! WHO KEEPS BLASTING US!" I yell out loud furious and now agitated.

"MEEEEEEE!" Which is yelled from some unknown location.

BBBBOOOOMMMM!

We quickly all turn around to see a giant eruption of fire, which demolishes and swallows everything in its path. The explosion sends us stumbling backwards a few feet and the flames are scorching hot. The force even destroys all the Vivix Koda and Tyler where fighting. They both turn and face us.

"Huh?" Tyler gasp turning around, "What's going on?" Tyler questions as him and Koda jog up to us. There's this huge dark cloud of smoke, that's completely opaque, nothing can be seen.

"Insignificant PUNY Useless Rangers !" This scary voice booms from my guess is behind that giant cloud of smoke. "Who is that?" Emma asked the voice sounds so familiar.

"Do YOU THANK YOU CAN STOP US!!!? DO YOU THINK THAT WE WOULD ACTUALLY GOVE UP TO THE LIKES Of YOU!" The voice yells, the smoke begin to clear that's when tho Silhouette begins to slowly appear walking closer before it pauses.

Koda takes a step out in front of us I swear I hear him growl. "Who is that Koda?" Emma asked touching his back, that's when I see him, loud an clearly and a huge gasp escapes me and I ran out forward pointing at the dispersing black cloud.

"It's him, it's Fury!" I yells watching as Tyler instantly tenses up, "Wait a minute I know this guy!" Caleb says "He came from nowhere and trashed my families farm" Caleb says.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Furry Laughs.
Koda looks livid as Furry cackles with laughter Emma hangs on to Koda's arm keeping him calm "Who is he?" Emma oyells before loosing control who uses that opportunity and makes a mad dash towards, Furry.