Time's Up

Tyler and the Dino spike above.

**************
Tyler POV
I slam on breaks in the middle of town, before I can take my keys out the ignition we're all flooding from the car as we run we shoot our Dino Blasters morphing into ranger form.

"Now guys think of you guys where planning to launch a missile where would you be?" I question coming to a sudden halt. "Um somewhere rarely noticed" Emma guesses "No somewhere high where they can get a vantage point" Noah says pointing up at the tallest building in town square.

"Noah you genius!" Caleb says smacking Noah's shoulder lightly. "ouch" Noah sighs. "Let's move" Zeke says we all dash up to the building Noah pointed out. Shelby slowly opens the door peaking inside "Um guys we have one problem" she says slowly closing the door. "what?" The rest of us question "The place is crawling with vivix" she whimpers "This place has only eight floors" Zeke says "Is that even high enough?" I question.

"So what's the plan?" Emma questions glancing around. "There's seven of us I think we should break off in two group one group of three and another group of four, the group of three should hold off the vivix and the group of four should stop the three stooges and disengage the rocket" Noah says.

"Nice plan but the real challenge is making it threw the vivix and getting all the way up to the eighth floor" I say. "OMG, so we have to like go up eight flights of stairs?" She questions anxiously. "Yeah" we all say in unison. "Awh!" She sighs.

"GO!" I yell we quickly burst threw the front door, this quickly catches the attention of the vivix. Without any questions asked we all quickly separate fighting smaller groups of vivix.

"Whoa! Check out there new gear!" Emma yells doing backhand springs dodging the vivix blast as they shoot at her, indeed they do have new weapons.
She looses her balance and Koda quickly grabs her arm stabilizing her. "Thanks Koda!" She beams while we dash down the hallway.

"That new weapon blast looked like that alien slime" Shelby yells, while we turn a sharp corner. "Yeah it seems new and improved" Noah hashes in, "Yeah whatever it is don't let it touch you!" Caleb says "Roger" Zeke says.
"The elevator!" Emma yells we all quickly pile inside and the door quickly slams shut behind us. Pants and heavy breaths fill the elevator air, there is even music playing in the backroad. Which surprises me, "Hey my song!" Shelby chimes she starts nodding her head to the tune and it's really catchy soon enough everyone else is doing the same. The elevator door quickly slide open again as soon as it opens blast rain inside. "WHOA!" We all yell diving out the elevator.

"That was close!" Zeke yells recovering from his dive rolling across the ground. "You ok babe?" Zeke questions Shelby who lands right beside him from the corner of the wall. "Yeah, and don't call me babe" Shelby says I bet she rolled her eyes too. "We have to keep moving guys" I yell and we quickly dash down the hall again.

We've being running around this building for about thirty minutes sand we've finally made it to the sixth floor.
"We almost have it guys just two more floors left" Emma encourages, we make a sharp turn down the hall. Up ahead there's a dead end with one single right turn, Zeke runs up the that corner disappearing around it, he runs back in our view. That's when I notice something a tiny red laser traveling around his chest.

"Zeke WATCH OUT!" Noah yells but it's to late a giant purple blast shoots Zeke and he flies into the wall and falls to the ground, smoke raiding from his singed clothes. "ZEKE!" Shelby yells running over to help him, vivix finally swarms around the corner blasting at us, we quickly jump inside some open doors inside the hallway.