ARRRG-Klosaur

A/N
Hi Rangers, SURPRISE ! Look what I got ! A super long chapter for you guys. You all wouldn't believe how determined you guys had me to get a chapter out for you all. My messages have been full of update request I didn't realize how many people actually liked the book. Thank you all so much ! Things like that truly warm my heart ! You are the reason that I write ❤️. Please don't hesitate to comment, and like. Thank you please enjoy !

Zeke POV

So today's the big opening of the Diamond of Xandar exhibit and the twins father has turned it into some large festival, there are hundreds of festivities going on and thousands of people roaming the inside and outside of the museum. "Isn't this nice!" Emma says with a big smile across her beautiful face she wears her waitress outfit, which is a tight purple shirt with her name tag, a khaki SnapBack some tight denim jeans, and a matching short khaki apron tied around her waist, she also wears white low top converse she looks pretty. We all basically wear the same thing just color coordinated differently, Tyler's shirt is red, mine is black Shelby's is pink, Caleb wears green, and Koda basically wears what he wants haha!"Yeah it sure is something" I say glancing around at all the tents full of mid-evil themed activities. "Where is everyone else?" I question glancing around "Tyler is with the senior citizens polishing treasure from Prince Xandar's chest, Caleb and Koda are giving out horseback rides" Emma says glancing over to Caleb placing a child on a giant horse and another child getting on Koda's back. We both laugh because not only is the kids enjoying it but so is Koda. "Prince Xandar is just enjoying this even which is basically about him" she says I look over at Xandar who is surrounded by girls who are fawning over him. Lucky.

"What about my wife Shelby?" I question causing Emma to laugh "Shelby is in the process of transferring positions you know dads opening up a daycare center for the museum so he needed someone to watch the kids and Shelby volunteered because she thinks all kids do is eat and sleep" Emma says "I mean it's true isn't it?" I question "Because your dad referred me to that position too" I say looking at her quickly "HECK NO! Kids are busy body especially at that age I know because I have a little brother" she says smiling and waving at a couple who walks past "So what have I gotten myself into, your dad recommended me to help at the day care and I said yes, it beat cleaning up the place all day" I admit already regretting it "Well you've bitten off more than you can chew" she tells me "Well I'll catch you later Zeke I gotta get back to this ticket and prize booth" Emma says patting my shoulder the. starting off. "Ok later" I say walking off looking for Shelby. I spot her walking out the museum with a long line of kids who hold onto a rope in a straight line.

"Oh there you are" Shelby says loudly and relieved, "Who me?" I question "Uh duh!" She says "These kids are getting on my last nerve" she admits loudly "Hey we heard that" a little girl says "Yeah! I'm telling dad" a little boy with blonde hair says he actually resembles Shelby "Hey is that your little brother?" I question "Yeah" she rolls her eyes "How'd you know ?" She questions "You all look alike, what's your name small fry?" I ask leaning down in front of him "My name is Aiden" he says smiling showing his big pearly white teeth. "What's your name ?" He questions "My name is Zeke, well Mr. Zeke to you guys" I say boastfully "But your name tag say Ezekiel" Aiden says Shelby laughs at the mere mention of my real name which I hate so bad. "And your not old" another little boy says "Older than you" I say he sticks his tongue out "Only old people have Mr. And Mrs. In their name you're just a teenager" Cameron says "How old are you?" Aiden question furrowing his eyebrows "I'm old enough to be your daddy" I say, Shelby scoffs. Aiden and the other kids laugh loudly "No you aren't my daddy is a mummy he's so old, he even has wrinkles" Aiden says "You're still just a kid like the rest of us" Cameron says sticking his tongue out "I see where he gets his smart mouth from" I say glancing at Shelby. She rolls her eyes, and adjust her khaki hat in her pretty blonde head.