Jihoon stared at her, no he was practically drilling holes in her back as she conserved with someone on call. It was surprising really; he didn't know it was his male ego which was bugging him or he was genuinely impressed. Not only had she saved the lady from getting hurt but also, she had effortlessly brought her to medical room in her arms. It is sexist to think like this but, he remembered the looks he received as he walked by her while she was carrying the lady. He felt so embarrassed. Aniya, he shouldn't think like this. Jihoon shook his head getting rid of his thoughts.

"Ah, mianhae." Rumi apologised pocketing her cell phone. It was a call from their team leader another hassle for her. Now she needed to come up with excuse to leave her pseudo-office. God damn it! Can't I have a break?! "I'm sorry, I needed to take that call." Rumi said yet again putting of another of her 'I am the happiest person in the world' smile. Rumi furrowed her eyebrows, Huh? What's with him? Jihoon stood staring at her with no response. "Jihoon-ssi?" She called clicking her fingers.

"Ah, dae?" Jihoon finally blinked. "Right? Are you okay, Rumi-ssi? You took quite number of..." He trailed off nodding his head at her back.

"Ah no, it's fine. I had taken worse than this." Rumi replied smiling back at him.

"Dae?" Jihoon questioned.

"I-I mean, I am okay. I am stronger than you think." She nervously laughed averting her eyes. Damn it.

"Yeah, I could see that." Jihoon murmured staring at her arms. How much strength does one require to carry an adult woman one storey up in arms? He thought looking at her arms and then at his. Her arms didn't look like they could lift that much. Jihoon shook his head, he needs to work out more.

"Jihoon-ssi?" Rumi questioned watching Jihoon who would frown every two seconds and then shook his head. Did he take a hit on his head from one of those files? Those files are hardcovered. Rumi glanced at the pile of files in the corner. The woman had cried for those and wouldn't go to medical room without them. "Jihoon-ssi, you didn't get hurt by one those right?" Rumi asked with worried smile on her face. She is supposed to protect them if he losing his mind then she could only imagine what would happen to her job.

"Aniyo. I didn't." Jihoon shook his head with wide eyes realizing he was being weird with his antics. "Um, Rumi-ssi do you work out?!" It left from his mouth unknowingly. "Ah mianhae. I didn't-I-" Rumi chuckled realising what was bugging him.

"Dae, I do." She chuckled nodding her head. Jihoon looked away embarrassed. "I'm sorry. It must have been weird for you to walk alongside with us like that. I just jumped in reflex without thinking." Rumi explained. The image of women in Korea was supposed to be sweet, pretty and small, he must've been surprised.

"It's fine." Jihoon shook his head again. The sound of curtain opening attracted their attention towards it. The doctor who was aiding walked out.

"She is fine. Her ankle took a little twist but it will be fine with little ice down." The doctor said. Rumi and Jihoon both nodded their heads. "Then, excuse me." The doctor nodded and left. Jihoon and Rumi turned towards the lady who was now sporting an ugly green pants under her fancy-dress shirt. It was her fault in first place, if she hadn't thrown a fit about the files while being carried then her skirt wouldn't have torn. Rumi covered her mouth to hide her laughter.

"You can laugh." The lady said looking Rumi who shook her head swallowing her laughter. "Jihoon-ah, your hoodie." The lady pouted. Jihoon chuckled taking it from her. "Gomawo." She smiled.

"Are you okay?" Jihoon asked nodding towards her leg. She nodded giving him assuring smile. "Still clumsy. When are you going to grow up?" He commented shaking his head.