१९

"Rumi-ssi..." Misoo called. Rumi turned around in her chair drowsily looking at her. "It's pack up time." Misoo smiled patting her handbag that she had packed up. Rumi let out a huge sigh in relief.

"Finally." Rumi yawned stretching her limbs. "Unnie, couldn't you have let go of your subordinate early today?" Rumi asked tidying her desk.

Misoo scoffed. "For what reason? Do you have a date or something." Rumi snorted at that. Her on a date. As if. She laughed shakily her head. "Then, why should I let you go, when there are whole lot of things to be taken care off?"

"Aish. Okay, never mind that. Let's just go!" She stood up from her chair with a jump. Pocketing her handphone, she looked at Misoo who was making her way out of her makeshift cabin.

"How can you travel without a bag, like that?" Misoo asked looking at the empty-handed Rumi. Nothing but her handphone to carry around. Rumi grinned, shrugging her shoulder at Misoo question. "Don't you have things to carry? Like napkins, wallets, accessories?"

"Ani, my things and wallet is my phone. Napkins, I can get it anywhere. And accessories?" She left the later part alone, not exactly knowing what is included in accessories. "Either way I don't like holding things. Empty hands feel better." She smiled showing her hands to Misoo.

"Really?" Misoo asked and placed her handbag in Rumi's empty hands. She stared at the bag placed in her hands and then at Misoo who was fixing her hair while making way out of the office.

"Unnie..." Rumi glanced at her unnie and then at her now full with burden hands. She felt for the husbands who have carry their wife's bags around. Sighing, she nodded her head. "I feel you husbands."

"It's true." Misoo said attracting Rumi's attention. "Empty hands do feel nice." Misoo smiled swing her arms back and forth as she walked. "How about you carry my bag every day?" Misoo asked smiling up at her.

"Unnie. How much of slave are you going to turn me into?" Rumi asked looking at Misoo in disbelief. Misoo laughed and took her handbag back from Rumi's hands. "Eo? Where are you going?" Rumi questioned when Misoo started walking the other direction instead of waiting at the elevator. "Aren't you going home?" She asked pressing the button.

"I am but still have something to do. You go ahead and have a good rest. Don't forget about tomorrow!" Misoo said waving her hand at Rumi.

"Aarsseoyo!" Rumi shouted back waving her own hand. "Oh? Mianhamnida!" Rumi bowed realizing the elevator door had opened with people inside waiting for her to get in. Quickly getting inside she pressed the close door few times apologizing to others again. Rumi let out a sigh of relief when the doors closed and the elevator started moving again. Leaning her head against the side wall, she let out a sigh again.

Today was really tiring. Firstly, she had really bad morning, then she had get stuck in an elevator. But, that wasn't bad considering she got an excuse to loiter around and not get stuck between mountains of paper, be it for few minutes. But, somehow God wasn't really having it for her today. If few minutes were given then two times worth of her mental stability was taken. She didn't knew that table work could this stressful, to the point where she wanted to pull her hair out. But again, it wasn't the most exhausting part of her day.

Going out on a lunch with Jangmi-ssi took the foremost place. Rumi shook her head thinking about that part of her day. Jangmi was so persistent today that Rumi had no choice but to agree, at least she won at bargaining to having it at company's canteen instead of going out. Which turned out to be not a good decision on her part, as around the whole lunch she felt eyes on them. Jangmi was paying to heed to them but Rumi good clearly feel them. Rumi didn't know what they were for but she sure did felt uncomfortable whole the lunch. Jangmi was in different zone, she was talking, talking and talking while Rumi just smiled and occasionally nodded her head.