३९

When the pair returned to back their seats, the boys were already engrossed in the concert, phones out recording, singing out loud with their crowd. "Come on." Rumi said patting Chan's back as they pushed through them. "Dino-ya!" Seungkwan noticed the younger one arrive. Chan grinned, joined him and Jeonghan cheering for their juniors. Rumi looked for Youngjae and noticed him cheering with Hoshi at one side and Dokyeom at other while Minghao was recording them on his phone. Rumi chuckled and quietly went to stand beside Mingyu who was giggling at the antics of his members.

"You're not gonna join them?" Rumi asked. Mingyu turned to look at her and shook his head.

"Watching them is funnier." Mingyu laughed and leaned towards her. "And I am keeping this one company." He said nodding towards Wonwoo who was standing beside him bobbing his head to tune. "He seemed to be out of it since yesterday. He's acting weird too. Earlier he refused to come along no matter how much times I asked and gapjagi yesterday he was like I'm coming too." Mingyu explained imitating Wonwoo's deep voice. Rumi smiled at his imitation. "Yesterday when you both walked off, did you fight?" He asked glancing at Wonwoo. Rumi choked and looked away. She had completely forgotten that they were all present there when Wonwoo had blown up.

Rumi shook her head denying. "Fight? Why would we fight? Haha we didn't." Rumi laughed speaking with a very high-pitched voice. Mingyu gave her a sceptical look, it was not only him but she had attracted Wonwoo's attention too. Wonwoo glanced at Mingyu and her; when did Rumi-ssi returned? He thought peeking at her. What happened? Why is she laughing like that? He wondered glancing at Mingyu. "You are lying." Mingyu said narrowing his eyes. "Something ha-" He was cut off by Chan. "Noona! Come here!"

"Eo!" Rumi replied. "Excuse me!" She quickly bided and left to join Dino and others. Mingyu watched her suspiciously with his eyes narrowed until Wonwoo nudged him. "What happened?" He mouthed. Mingyu smiled and shook his head. "Do you want to join them?" Mingyu asked nodding towards their members. Wonwoo stared at them for few seconds and nodded his head.

"Noona, hold this!" Chan shout passing one end of the banner he was holding asking her to hold up. Rumi laughed reading it. "When did you all prepare this?" She asked waving the banner. "Seungkwan hyung and Dokyeom hyung did." Dino swaying his body to tune just like the crowd. "Mwohae?! Are you going to just stand still like that?!" He shouted, Rumi looked at him in question, what was she suppose to do then? "Come dance!" He grabbed her and both swayed to the music. Rumi laughed as he started dancing similar to moves at the girls on stage. "Come on do this!" He shouted urging her to following along.

"Ani! I'm good." Rumi laughed shaking her head. "Then hold this." He huffed handing her a torch, well it looked like a torch to her; and danced along with Seungkwan, Hoshi, Seokmin. She almost bursting out laughing, Youngjae was trying his best to keep up with idols. A tall, stiff man shaking his butt was not an everyday sight. "What are you doing? You are supposed to shake the light stick. Look at them!" Chan scolding pointing at the crowd who were holding the similar torch in their hands.

"I'm doing it already aren't I?" Rumi said, thinking how unsatisfactory this boy can. He always has to nick pick everything. Rumi started shaking the torch vigorously to his satisfaction when she noticed a figure coming to stop behind him. The eyes already staring at her, an amused smile suiting his lips. Rumi coughed and looked away. "Take this." She pushed the torch back in Chan's hand. "My hand hurts from holding." She excused herself and went back to quietly staring at the boys enjoying themselves.

Soon the concert was coming to an end. "Yedera, we need to get going." One of the managers said gathering boys. Youngjae returned to Rumi's side as the boys prepared to leave.

"Aarso." Jeonghan said nodded grabbing his children. "Let's get going."

"Hyung!" Hoshi called out. Rumi nudged Youngjae realising Hoshi was calling out to him. "Hyung, do you want to come with us? We are planning to eat before returning!" Youngjae opened and closed his mouth flustered, not only he had enjoyed the concert with his favourite idols but now they were inviting him for dinner. Youngjae turned to look at Rumi.