Part 1

I saw a flash of light then a cry rang in my ears.' Was I reincarnated' I thought then I was handed to a woman who must be my mother? She was beautiful with jet black hair and bright blue eyes. As I was looking at her I couldn't help but see how sad her expression was as she looked into my eyes. As I was examining her closer, I kept getting the sent of men and alcohol on her which was confusing because bitch just had a baby. But this is the life I'm living now so I decided to ignore it. Overwhelming tiredness started to make me slowly fall asleep. Then black.

As I started to wake up I was in a basket as my 'new mother' was carrying the basket while running through a neighbourhood. She was a crying mess with her mascara running down her face and all. It was a very confusing scene to wake up to. She then came to a sudden stop at a big fence the led to a huge mansion. She presided to put me in front of the fence and put a note on top of me then she left.' This woman really just left me' was all I thought. ( an hour had passed) I was crying because of how pissed off I was that she didn't come back not that I thought she was going to come back but still would have been better than sitting here hungry as shit. Lucky for me someone finally heard me. He was a very big muscular guy with tattoos all over him. He came up to me with a look of confusion as he picked up the note that had moved to my side because of my constant movement as I was crying.

As he was reading the note a panicked looked struck his face as he quickly picked up the basket I was in and brought me inside the gate. As we walked inside he began to run to the mansion. Which freaked me out because 'why he was in such a hurry.' But as we got into the mansion he just left me on a table as he ran to another room. So I was alone again. I was beyond pissed off at the fact that just as I thought I was going to get feed he would leave. So I started to cry again I thought of it as my only way of saying "bitch where the fuck did you go" and "feed me bitch".

Not even five minutes two tall lengthy men who looked rich as fuck came to me. They looked puzzled as to why someone brought me here but then the man from before came back looking exhausted and whispered something I couldn't hear in their ears and the haded then the note. Then the one with mullet went out of the room to make a phone call. As the other just stared at me still trying to process what was happening. Then the one with the mullet came back and said " Ran I'm going to get a paternity test I'll be back soon".  With that, he left me with the still processing Ran.My stomach started to make noise which made me start to cry out of embarrassment.' I'm mentally 19 years old why is this happening to me ' I thought.

Then two hands began to lift me which scared me at first but then as this Ran person put me in his arms the sensation of comfort came to me as he sat on the couch rocking me softly. However as I into his purple eyes I still saw the confusion he was experiencing. But I was too tired to think more about it. 'It's been an exhausting day' I thought as I was drifting off to sleep. Then I was out cold sleeping in the stranger's arms.

Author notes 📝
First story 😁
Hope you like it