Part 15

You woke in a soft bed and sat up and tried to comprehend what had happened to you. Then the memory of the Doctor giving you a shot that put you to sleep came back. You started to panic as the thought of getting stollen terrified you. You hoped that somehow it was just Sanzu again but you knew he was on a mission today.

-------------------------------------------------------

**** Meanwhile with Bonten ****

Rindo was crying on the couch, Ran was yelling at their minions, Koko and Kakucho were making phone calls, Mikey was just watching everything, and Sanzu was doped up, on the couch by Rindo. (poor Rindo)

"How did this happen," Rindo said as he sat down rubbing his head.

"I'm sorry," Rindo said still half crying

Ran just comforted his brother as he was brainstorming what to do.

-------------------------------------------------------

**** Back to you ****

The door slowly opened revealing the woman from before except for now she looked like a prostitute.

"My baby," she said running to you and hugging you

"Mommy needs you to be good for her okay," she said smiling

"Why am I here," you said while on the verge of crying.

" Oh don't worry Mommy just needs some money from Daddy that's all, so when daddy pays me you can go back, okay," she said while patting your head.

"B-but who was that person from before?" you said while now crying

"Don't worry I have some friends that need money too, so they are helping mommy"

You softly cried while feeling hopeless in the situation you were in.

----------------------------------------------------

*** Back to Bonten ***

Sanzu finally came out of his trance and he was going crazy. (you know that person that like punches holes in walls and breaks everything, that's him right now) Koko was trying to calm him down but nothing was working as Sanzu made was telling everyone how he was going to kill whoever took you.

That's when a message came through to Bonten.

"Bonten, wir haben dich kleines Mädchen und wenn du sie zurück haben willst, brauchen wir heute 100.000.000 Dollar. Wir schicken heute jemanden, um es zu holen. Wenn Sie ihn verletzen, wird Ihr kleines Mädchen sterben"

(They made it in Germon because they didn't wan't someone who wasn't supposed to read it, read it and they knew Koko could read Germon)

"What kinda language is that"Sanzu said

"It's German you dumb ass" Koko replied

"Well what does it say then"

"let's see it says 'Bonten we have your little girl and if you want her back we need 100,000,000 dollars today. We're sending someone to get it today. If you hurt him, your little girl will die'" Koko read

Everyone in the room looked shocked and then angry as Koko read the message.

Authors notes 📝

Second part coming soon 😁

Hope you liked it and follow me

⚠️Question ?What are your top 5 favorite anime's?⚠️

(Mine are demon slayer, seraph of the end, haikyuu, happy sugar life, and Tokyo revengers (obviously))