getting lost (Part 3)

When I woke up the next morning I felt betrayed by myself because I went to sleep. I quickly threw all of the things in my crib out of the crib and climbed out. Making my way to the living room to scream at those 3 guys who watched me. But as I got closer to the living room I heard a familiar voice " Ran Breakfast is ready". I nearly fell as the walking became a run to see Ran and Rin. They were at the dinner table eating as I went up to Ran and hugged his legs.

" Did the princess miss us?" Rin said but just started to cry. ' No shit Rin I thought you and Ran weren't coming back' I thought. Ran picked me up and sat me on his lap as he tried to calm me down with food. It worked. I was starving so I ate the waffles that he had cut into small pieces for me. " Do you want to go shopping for new toys?" he said in a baby voice. ' You act like I could take back but yes I would like to go' I thought.

I made a mess with my food so after Rin gave me a bath to clean me off as Ran picked out some clothes for me.

This is the outfit Ran picked out

As Rin finished bathing you and Ran started putting the outfit on you the only thing you could think of is 'When the hell did I have this outfit, I could have dressed cute this whole time instead of wearing pajamas 24/7'. when Ran was done fixing my outfit he clapped his hands together "Look at my angel" ' angel? thats new' I thought as he picked me up and headed towards the garage to get his car. As we got to his car he put me in my car seat that was in the back seat and strapped me in then we were off.

When we got the the shopping district I noticed how big it was with stores after stores lined up on both sides. It was also very crowded with people all over the place. As we parked the car Ran took me out and held my hand as he took me to a children's store. My eyes lit up as I saw all the fluffy stuffed animals and plushies. I started dragging Ran with me to get a better look. Thats when I saw the cuties plushy ever. It was A blue dinosaur plushy, it was pretty simple yet adorable.

^ this is what it looked like^

I instantly grabbed the plushy and turned to Ran to show him he looked at me and smiled. "Do you want It?" he asked to which I nodded while hugging the plushy. He snickered at how excited I was and took my hand to walk me to the counter to pay for it. ' Did this guy just pull out a black card to pay for a toy' was what you thought and was followed by the thought ' shit I could have gotten more'. But sadly we were already leaving the little shop and were now walking to the next shop. I saw a food stand and pointed at it so Ran new I was hungry he got the message and sat me on the bench by the food stand while he ordered food.

As he was ordering food my eyes were roaming around observing my surroundings until they landed on a little kitten walking down the street. I instantly grabbed my plushy and started running after the kitten. I was running after it for a while it was too fast and my little legs couldn't catch up with the kitten.

Eventually I gave up from exhaustion and sat on a bench thats when I finally noticed ' shit I ran away from Ran and now i'm lost'. I tried to look around and see if I recognized anything to lead me back but it was no use I was lost and had no idea on how to get back.

I decided to look around and see if I could find Ran but then I saw a pet shop with puppies inside and got distracted. I had a hard time pushing the door open but I eventually I got it open and walked inside. I was greeted by a black cat that was roaming around the shop as I went inside. It was really cute and you could tell it was spoiled.

As I was petting the cat I was caught of guard by footsteps coming from the back of the shop. "Chifuyu i'm heading out to get more dog foo****" He stopped and stared at me as he was confused on why there was a child in the shop. " Kazutora whats wrong" Chifuyu said as he noticed Kazutora stopped talking. As he walked over to Kazutora he noticed me petting Peke J while sitting on the floor minding my own business.

Author note 📝
There is going to be a part 2 to this so be ready
😁👍
I got lazy and didn't want to finish this today but still wanted to post🤓