Part 12

Time skip ⏭
It was the middle of the night when you heard Ran and Rindo come home. So you got out of bed and ran to where you heard them. As you were running to them you heard a big crash and saw Rindo on the floor laughing holding a bottle of vodka. 'Shit' you thought as you tried to retreat back into your room. But Rindo already spotted you.

"Y/n" he yelled while attempting to run to you

He then picked you up into one of those suffocating hugs.

"I can't breathe Rin"

" oh how is my favorite niece been? How old are you now?"

"Rin you forgot my age. I'm 4 now and you see me everyday"

'The disrespect' you thought as you answered his stupid question.

You then looked over to Ran who looked totally sober and was finding enjoyment in his brothers idiotic behavior. Rindo was continuing to smother you with affection as you were gutting annoyed with his behavior it was to late for you to be dealing with this.

You were tired out of you mind as Ran and Rindo sat down with you to watch a movie. Rindo was squishing your face as you were sitting in between the two. Every time you were almost asleep again Rindo would do something and it was starting to get old.

Ran took notice of this and moved you to his side so that Rindo would stop bothering you and eventually you feel asleep again and stayed asleep.

————————————————————————

You woke up in you room all tired from not going to sleep till late the last night. You slowly got your self out of bed and didn't even bother changing out of your pajamas as you made your way to the kitchen.

Ran was already up and making breakfast which was weird because ran couldn't cook, so usually Rindo cooked for you and Ran. But then you saw Rindo looking Half dead sitting ay the kitchen table rubbing his head. You glared at him for keeping you up last night. But he didn't notice because of his hangover.

That's when Ran finished his food it looked okay but as you tasted it you instantly spit it out ran to get a something to was down the taste. Ran looked betrayed as he saw your reaction to his food.

"It can't be that bad" he said as he was about to take a bite. As he took the bite he spit it out.

"Never mind I get why you spit it out, let's just order food online " he said as he took out his phone to make an order.

————————————————————————

You decided to bother Rindo while you waited for your food as pay back for keeping you up last night.

He had set his phone on the table and you snuck past him to grab it. As you took it you realized that there was a password so you had to get help. You went to Ran and showed him the phone.

"Open it" you said with a sweet and innocent smile.

He smiled and proceeded to put in the password. You smiled and ran off with the phone in your hand.

You scrolled through his messages and started to look for someone you can text that's when your eyes saw a girls name that he had been texting a lot.....

Authors notes 📝
Hope you like it
Cliff hanger

? who do you simp for in Tokyo revengers?
(Mine is Angry he's just to adorable)