Part 11

You went to Ran's room to watch a movie on his tv. As you were watching the movie you heard a lay of noise coming from the living room so you went to the living room to see if Rindo got home like he said but when you got to the living room all you saw was Koko beating up Sanzu for being high.

"Koko" you squealed as you ran up to him and hugged him.

"Hi princess" he said as he picked you up.

"Where is Rin?"

"He was busy so he sent home to take care of you since Sanzu can't"

"Ooo"

"I brought food for us while I was on my way here thought"

'An angel' you thought as you got down from him and ran to the kitchen to go get the food.
Koko handed me a plate and put my food on it and then we both sat at the kitchen table to eat the food.

————————————————————————

Sanzu on the other hand was still on the floor high out of his mind looking at the ceiling. That's when you grabbed a permanent marker and started drawing all over his face. You thought Koko would stop you but he was just laughing and taking pictures.

"Koko want to help?" You said innocently

"Yes" he said without hesitation.

He grabbed a marker and started writing 'Ugly fucker' on his forehead. You giggled as Koko then drew a mustache on him.

"Koko let's put makeup on Sanzu" you said while pointing at the makeup that was on the contour from the tea party earlier.

You grabbed the makeup while Koko sat Sanzu up in a chair.

————————————————————————
Time skip ⏭

Rindo, Ran, and Kakucho got back to the house and walked in on Sanzu with drawings on his face in a wig and makeup all over his face and clothes.

The bursted out laughing hysterically. As Sanzu opened his eyes confused as to what is going on.

"What are y'all laughing at" he said confused

"You" they all replied.

He then got up and went to the bathroom . And as soon as he got out of the room you ran to Rindo.

"Up up" you said

He then picked you up as an angry Sanzu came out of the bathroom. 'Rindo will protect me' you though as Sanzu glared at you and Koko.

Authors notes 📝

Hope you liked it 😁

⚠️?Question? Are y'all ready for chapter 234 because I already seen part of it and I'm mad ⚠️

Add me on snap rileycran2004  (none of my friends like anime and I need people to rant about Tokyo revengers with)😁