Part 9

After the tea party you were happy as could be. While Ran and Rindo looked traumatized by the whole thing.

"Uncle , Dada we should make more tea party's" you said while smiling happily.

Sweat dropped from head as you looked so happy but they never wanted to do that again.

"Sweetheart why don't next time you ask Sanzu or Koko to have a tea party with you" Rindo said trying to get out of being apart of your next tea party.

"Yea next time I'll invite Sanzu and Koko" you said while happily walking to a plate of cookies on the kitchen counter. And taking a cookie of of the plate.

You then walked back to the living room and sat on a small couch ( like those kid couches)
and are your cookie. Ran and Rindo were flipping through channels on the tv. That's when Sanzu , Koko and Kakucho randomly walked into the house making noise. 

Then Sanzu had the audacity to eat the rest of the cookies on the table. Koko and Kakucho sat at the other couch by where Ran and Rindo were sitting and started talking about Bonten and what Mikey has ordered them to go kill some gang they were fighting with.

"Well who is going to stay with Y/n while we are gone" Ran asked

"That's why we brought Sanzu" Kakucho said

"Hell no" Rindo blurted out

"What do you mean I'm an excellent babysitter" Sanzu said in defense

"No your not Sanzu you have babysat her multiple times and had messed up every time" Kakucho said

Sanzu pouted that no one trusted him with such a simple task.

"Who else could we ask" Ran said

"Everyone else is busy today the only one free is Sanzu" Koko said

"Then I guess we don't have a choice" Rindo said while rubbing his forehead.

————————————————————————
Little time skip ⏭

You sitting on the couch watching a little kid show while Sanzu looked bored out of his mind.

You were ignoring him bothering you he was continually poking you or shaking you to get your attention but you just kept ignoring him and watching you show.

"Y/n let's go do something" he sounded pouty.

You ignored him and continued watching your show.

"Don't ignore me let's go shopping" he said

"Yea" you said happy

Author notes 📝

Short chapter sorry I usually do these chapters at school because I get bored but this week and next week are final week so I'm a little busy these upcoming weeks.

Hope you liked the chapter 👍

⚠️ ?Question? Who do you kin in Tokyo revengers ( mine is Chifuyu)⚠️