Part 14

The next day when you woke up you started to feel sweaty and light headed. You walked to the living room to see Rindo talking to someone on the phone. You went up to him and sat on the couch next to him. You laid your head on his lap and wa about to fall back asleep.

That's when Rindo finished the phone call and put his hand on your head.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asked

You just shook your head and continued to lay your head on the couch as he started to look worried. He got up and grabbed a thermometer from the medicine cabinet.

He then came back to you and placed the thermometer in your mouth. He looked shook as he read the temperature. ( it all wasn't even a high temperature)

"Princess were going to go see the doctors okay" he said with a worried look in his eyes.
You just nodded as he picked you up and headed to his car.

You were really tired as he put you in your car seat and headed to the hospital. He was frantically making called on the way there. While you just sat there and looked at the scene that was playing out in front of you.

————————————————————————

When you got to the hospital there were already nurses waiting for you. 'Damn it's nice to have money' you thought as you literally only had a fever that wasn't even that high.

The nurses took you into a room that had a bed in it as a doctor came in and examined you. (Rindo waited out in the waiting room as tall of this was happening. )

The doctor then eventually left , leaving just you and a nurse she looked oddly familiar with her black hair and blue eyes. It was also oddly comfortable in her presence.

She was just doing her job checking you blood pressure, hart beat ect... but you could shake the feeling that you knew her somehow.

That's when the doctor came back in. He had something you couldn't see behind his back as he went closer to you. You were starting to get nervous as the women before patted your head.

"You've grown so much" she said with a smile

Confused you looked at her. Then you flinched with pain as a needle was inserted in your leg. You turned to see the doctor pushing the syringe in you leg. You screamed out of panic hopping that Rindo would hear you. But he didn't as your vision started to get darker and darker.

Authors notes 📝
Thank you ChoCho266 and Aya Basil for the idea. I changed this chapter just for y'all. 😁

Hope you liked the chapter and follow me☺️

⚠️?Question ? What Tokyo revengers character do you like but if you meet them in real life you don't think you would like them anymore? ⚠️

( mine is Takemichi , I just don't like when people cry which may seem heartless but I just can't handle it , and he cries a lot)

Also keep writing ideas I like reading them 👍