getting lost 2 (part 4)

Chifuyu was lost at the fact a small child snuck inside the store. ' Does Kazutora know this child?' he thought, still looking at me. I had finally noticed that there were strangers around me so I stood up and turned around to see who was talking.

" What are we supposed to do in this situation, Chifuyu?" Kazutora said while turning to face Chifuyu.

" You mean you don't know the child"

"No, I don't know the child".

Chifuyu then walked up to me and picked me up.

"We need to help her find her parents who are probably worried by now".

Kazutora nodded " Ya i'll close up the shop so we can look for them".

I then saw a bunch of puppies in a play pin so I tapped Chifuyu's shoulder to get his attention. When he looked at me I instantly pointed to the puppies. "Oh you want to see the puppies" he asked to which I nodded my head. He let me down and I ran to the puppies. Chifuyu grabbed one of the puppies and sat on the floor with it so I could pet it. It was a cute little black and white puppy with floppy ears. 'I'm in heaven' I thought to myself as I was petting the puppy.

A little bit later Kazutora was done closing the shop so Chifuyu put the puppy back as all three of us exited the store.

"Where do you want to look first?" Kazutora asked.

"I say we go to the main part of the shopping center".

I had just noticed I left my plushy at the pet shop as we reached the middle of the shopping center. I started getting upset by the fact I just got it. Tears started flowing out of my eyes as I started getting more mad that I left It. Chifuyu took notice of me crying and stopped walking. He squatted in front of me

" what's wrong" he said in a baby voice which only made me more upset.

"I think she left that stuffed animal she had earlier at the shop".

"Oh that must be why she is so upset," Chifuyu said.

Chifuyu was about to pick me up when I quickly went to Kazutora and made grabby hands so he could pick me up. ' You think you can annoy me and be forgiven' I thought as I looked at Chifuyu who looked confused.

As we went back to the shop we ran into some of their friends.

''Draken , Inui, what are both of you doing here" Chifuyu said as Kazutora started unlocking the pet store.

"I should be asking you that," He said while looking at me, who was now about to fall asleep in Kazutora's arms.

" Oh we found her in the store alone so we were going to find her parents but she left her toy here so we had to come back and get it". Draken nodded as Inui was just listening to them talk.

As Kazutora opened the door he put me down to find the toy which upset me because I was so tired from chasing that cat earlier. I began to doze off mid stand when Draken picked me up and I closed my eyes laying my head on his shoulder.
—————————————————————
When I woke up it was by Rindo yelling. I looked up with my sleepy eyes and saw Kazutora , Chifuyu, and Draken with a worried expression. ( Inui had left because he had work) . They were standing in an alley across from an angry Rindo who had his hand on his gun.

"Give me back my niece" he spat while looking at them.

Draken noticing I was up now set me down to let me down so could go down. Chifuyu then handed me my plusy. Kazutora was just glaring at Rindo as I walked over to him. As soon as I got close to Rindo he hugged me , it was like one of those tight suffocating hugs. He then picked me up and sent a glare to Kazutora who looked mad, then walked off with me in his arms.

Author note 📝
Sorry for the short chapter I was busy today 😁

Happy Thanksgiving 🦃🍁🍽

Hope you all liked the chapter <3