Part 10

Past ⚠️
Surprisingly going shopping with Sanzu shopping went well. He took you to get ice cream and you both went to multiple stores that caught y'all's attention.

Until he thought that it was a good time to by  drugs and ended up taking you with him. It all started with him making a phone call then him walking you into an alley way to meet his dealer. It was the scariest shit you have ever done. He ended up getting hella Xanax and acid. It was awful. Then he took you back home and crashed out on the couch and enjoy his high.

Present ⚠️

You were sitting by the couch judging Sanzu for him messing up at babysitting again. You were hungry as shit but didn't know how to get Sanzu up to make you something to eat.

"SANZU" you yelled trying to get his attention

He didn't even move after you yelled he only rolled over. It pissed you off seeing how he wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. So there was only option snitch him out to someone.

So you took his phone and put his thumb on the button to unlock it. Ones you were in you started to scroll through his contacts but you couldn't recognize any of the contacts.

Contact
Annabelle
Octopus
💵💰💳
Ugly fuck
Boss 🧎‍♂️
Not my brother 💀
Kanji Mochizuki
Ect...

I don't know anyone of these contacts you thought then you thought of Rindo's hair looking like an Octopus and put two and two together. ' that has to be Rindo' you though as you called to number.

Phone conversation 💬

" what do you want Sanzu"

"Rin come home okay"

"Princess is that you ?
Why do you have Sanzu's phone "

"He fell asleep after
taking something so
Now there's
know one  to play with me"

"Okay I'll be home in
a little bit okay" he sounded
really angry as he said this.

———————————————————————

'That's what you get Sanzu' you thought as the phone call ended and you put his phone back in his pocket.

Authors notes 📝
Sorry for this chapter it was rushed I have been really busy these past few days 🥲

I hope you enjoyed it 🥸

?Question?
Do you think Takemichi will save Mikey? And why or why not?
(Personally idk anymore)