"Hehe" part 7

You woke up in a cold empty room. It was dark with the only light source being a window that was at the top of the room. Pain shot through your head as you tried to peace together what had happened.

Panic shot through you as you ran to the door hoping it would open and that this was some sort of prank. But it wouldn't budge. You started ugly crying as you felt hopeless in the situation you were in.

———————————————————————-

After a while the door started to open but know one came in so you took the chance to try to escape. You ran out of the door and try to make your way out of the house. As you past the bark living room the lights suddenly flicked on .

" Happy Birthday!!"

Kokonoi , Kakucho , Sanzu , Akashi , Ran , and Rindo jumped out from the couch while a white haired man was just sitting on the couch.

You started ugly crying again as they all looked confused. Ran came to you and hugged you still not knowing what happened he turned to Sanzu.

" Sanzu what did you do when I told you to go bring her to the party?" Ran said

" Um .... Well you know she doesn't like me so I thought of just catching her but she ran so I had to get her somehow...... and umm you know I had caught her but she passed out.... So I put her in my basement and locked it so she wouldn't find us setting u..."

Before he could finish Rindo had already tackled him and started hitting him. Everyone was sure Rindo was going to kill Sanzu in that moment but somehow he didn't die.

You were still crying on Ran's shoulder as Sanzu was tied to a chair while watching Koko throwing all his drugs down the drain.

———————————————————————-

You finally calmed down after they let you hit Sanzu a couple times. You were now sitting down and stuffing cake in your face. While Ran was admiring his cute daughter stuffing he face with cake.

After you were done eating Ran changed you into a swimsuit and took you out the swimming pool which was outside. The others followed you as you squealed with excitement and ran to the pool.

Ran and Koko got in the pool with you as the others were eating at a table near the pool. You were overly excited to be in a pool. Ran and Koko laughed at how you would squeal when water splashed you. (They thought it was cute)

———————————————————————

After that you were to exhausted to open up you gifts. You basically fell asleep as soon as you got out of the pool and you were now sleeping while Koko was holding you. While Ran was trying to wake you up but nothing worked.

Until Rindo brought cake to your nose which instinctively made you wake up because you were hunger. Kakucho was laughing at how easy it was to wake you once you figured out there was food outside.

They brought you gifts that they bought and bitch you thought it was going to take you a year to open all of them. It was just a lot but they all looked so happy to see you open the gifts. Your favorite gift however was surprisingly from Sanzu. It was a diamond bracelet ( who wouldn't like that gift) but runner up was from Koko and it was just straight cash.

(This is what you looked like after opening Koko's gift )

The other gifts were nice put nothing could top what they got you because well who wouldn't want those gifts.

Authors notes 📝

I started writing this when all of y'all were saying fluffy but I changed the beginning to give it a little Dark. 🙂

Hope you liked it and check out my other story 😆👍