Part 5

As we got to the car Rindo put me in my car seat and started driving. I thought we were going home but we ended up at a large building that looked like a giant company. Many people were going in and out of it and it was at least 12 stories tall.

As Rindo parked the car in front of the building he gave his keys to someone to go park his car and then we went inside. It was huge there were so many people inside but as we got inside everyone turned to us and bowed at Rindo. I was so confused at why they were bowing. It freaked me out if I'm being honest but Rindo seemed unbothered by them so I just tried to ignore them as well.

We ended up getting in the elevator and stopping on the top floor of the building. As we got out of the elevator there was a hallway with many doors. Rindo kept walking until we reached the door at the end of the hallway. As he opened the door it revealed an office.

Rindo then shut the door as he took a seat at the chair at the desk. He still looked upset by me running off which I noticed and tried to not cause trouble. But then I got bored as Rindo was going through paperwork.

So I got down from him and went to try to get out of the room to explore but sadly I was too short to open the door. That didn't stop me from trying to push it open or jump trying to turn the door nob.

As I was trying to open the door the nob began to turn then open revealing an angry Ran. I instantly hide behind Rindo who was still looking at paperwork.

" y/n m/n Haitani" Ran said in an angry voice

'Not the full name' I thought

I peeked out from behind Rindo to get a better look at Ran only to then instantly hide behind him again because he looked mad. Ran noticed though and walked towards where I was. As he was getting closer to me I tried to make a run for it to avoid getting into trouble. But he almost instantly caught me and sat me on the couch.

"You have a 5-minute timeout," he said

'No not timeout' I thought as my eyes teared up to try to make Ran feel bad so he would let me out of time out. It didn't work though he was still upset that I ran off from him.

5 min later

I was dying of boredom as my time ran out Ran picked me up again and left the room and took me to another office that was across from Rindo's. It looked the same as Rindo's except this one had a large bookshelf in it.

He sat me down at a coffee table by the couch and put some paper and colors on it. I just looked at him to see if he was still mad witch he was. It was annoying when Ran was upset he would just pout and whine. So I went up to him with a happy smile.

"Dada upy," I said trying to sound cute so he would forgive me.

His eyes almost instantly lit up as he picked me up.

"Was that your first word?" he said as and swung me around

'Actually, my first word was 'Fuck' but I think you forgot" I thought to myself as Ran was swinging me in his arms.

After that Ran wasn't mad anymore. He ended up calling Rindo in the room so I can tell him my 'first' word. But then Rindo brought up how Sanzu taught me how to say Fuck first.

"Shut up Rindo that doesn't count" Ran spat as he was hugging me.

Rindo just rolled is eyes.  As Ran sat me back at the coffee table to help me color.

Author note 📝 ⚠️⚠️read⚠️⚠️

Sorry for another short chapter I have been busy with my family lately 🙂

I hope you liked the chapter 😎🥸

⚠️Follow me ( literally have 1 follower)
To that one follower ily 😁⚠️