Chapter 12: Meet my friends

----------------------------------Tim's Pov:-----------------------------

I woke up groggily, the world around me still a bit fuzzy as I opened my eyes. I sat up and stretched, releasing the discomfort I had from sitting for so long. This was when I realized that I felt way better. 

I decided to see how everyone was doing so I pushed myself off the bed, and to be honest it was almost like I never got hurt to begin with. I smiled as I rotated my arm, testing the boundaries of my new found comfort. My smile grew as I realized that it was only minimal pain. 

I decided I could go downstairs so I quickly changed before making my way down. I even took off the bandages and I only had a few bruises. That coffee Percy brought must have been magical or something. Coffee is always good for you kids, don't listen to what they say.

I made my way down and when I walked into the dinning room I was met with the sight of Jason and Damien, Dick must have gone to the apartment he got with starfire. The others looked at me in confusion as I was still supposed to be in bed.

"Dude, what're you doing up?" Jason asked, his eyebrows were turned down so he looked concerned as he scanned me from the feet up. 

"Yes, even I must admit it's a pretty stupid idea to be up so soon Drake. I thought you were smarter then these pea brained idiots." Damien said, not even looking up from his food.

"It's weird, I just woke up feeling way better, plus all my wounds are practically gone. All I have left are small bruises." I walked over to my chair and sat down, pulling over some food and making myself a plate. 

"Weird but whatever, anyways, I passed your girlfriend this morning, you know she also has a white streak in her hair." My eyes opened in shock and I swear I got whiplash from how quickly I turned to look at him. I could feel the heat quickly rush to my cheeks. 

"First she is not my girlfriend! Second, anyone can have a white streak in their hair, it's not uncommon!" I retorted, trying to distract myself from my warm face and ears. 

"Dude, even I'M not that dense. The girl stayed over practically the whole night AND brought you coffee? If that's not something then you can slap me." Jason rolled his eyes before turning back to his food. 

My heart skipped a beat and I couldn't help but notice how happy I got when Jason mentioned Percy possibly liking me. I shoved these feelings down before turning to my food as well. The table feel into a familiar silence as we all ate, the occasional clinking of silverware keeping the room from being completely quiet. 

"Yeah well whatever." I mumbled, letting the words hang in the air. It felt uncomfortable to lie about not feeling as happy as I was, but there was no way I was telling Jason. 

...

God dammit. I think I have a crush on Percy Jackson. Or well I guess I already knew but it was just a lot worse then I thought it was. I suddenly lost my appetite as I just poked my food around the plate. I sighed before standing up, I had a plan I was gonna set in motion.

I was gonna repay Percy... and possibly find out if there is a chance of any sort that she may harbor similar feelings as me. 

I quickly walked out the room, the other two not even bothering to say goodbye, instead to enveloped in their food, or in Damien's case sharpening his knives.