Chapter 13: Looong night

--------------------------------------Tim's POV:-----------------------------------

When I said this was going to be a long night, I truly did mean it. Now don't get me wrong, it has been a long night but it's been very enjoyable. The people Percy hangs out with are all pretty interesting characters, with some of the more out going consisting of Percy and Leo.

So far we've played about 10 rounds of Uno before we had to take a break due to unforeseen circumstances, and or Percy rage quitting after Annabeth skipped her for the third time in a row. 

You know... circumstances. 

We've also managed to order pizza, finish a movie and now we're all just kinda finishing up the 4th pizza while we choose another movie. 

Percy, Nico, Leo, and I were sitting on the floor while Annabeth and Reyna took up the two side chairs and the couples ( Piper, Jason, Hazel, and Frank) sat on the couch. Currently Piper had control of the remote and was scrolling through the romantic comedies, a content look on her face. Percy was laying on her stomach while looking up the screen, a blanket covering her back. Leo was beside her though he was sitting with crossed legs and was messing with some wires and some metal. Where he got that I could not tell you. Nico was on the other side of me and I only know that because of the glint that shone in his eyes from the screen. If that wasn't there I'm sure I would have missed him because he just seems to blend into the shadows of the dark room. 

I reached behind me to grab my pizza slice which was resting on the coffee table before I felt a slight vibration from my pocket. 

I grabbed the phone, gazing at the bright screen which, I must admit, temporarily blinded me. When I was able to see again though I saw that it was a message from Dick.

' Get back now, the Joker and Harley are back at it and we need all the help we can get' I let out a small groan which prompted a look from Percy. She seemed tired judging by the way she seemed to be more sluggish. 

"somethin wrong Tim?" She asked, her voice was small as to not disturb or alert the others. 

"Yeah, I just gotta go. My brothers need help with something." I placed my hand down in order to push myself up but I was semi surprised to see Percy push herself up as well.

"Where are you going without a proper goodbye?" She asked, one eyebrow raised in an almost snarky manner. 

I sighed before a small smile found it's way to my lips. "You're right" I turned to the others. "I gotta go, but it was nice to meet you all, I hope to see you all again." In return I got various bye's and one Adios before I made my way to the door.

I opened the door with a small creak but was soon stopped when I heard a "Ah ah ah, where do you think you're going without giving me a goodbye?" Percy asked.

I turned around to be met with her messy hair, slightly glossy eyes, and crossed arms, a smirk playing on her lips. 

"Right, where are my manners?" I asked, a slight hint of sarcasm in my voice. 

"Indeed, now give your dear host a goodbye." She held her arms out before stepping forwards and enveloping me in a warm hug. Her chin found it's way to my shoulder so I had no other option to hug back, it's not like I was complaining though.