Chapter 37:Hazel meets the gang

-------------------Tim's pov:------------------- 

I don't exactly know how but I must have been so tired that I forgot everything last night after getting home because when I was awoken by shuffling in my arms I was very surprised. It took me a minute to remember why she was there, though I didn't mind at all. 

I looked down at her, her eyes were shut and her black hair was strewn about. She looked peaceful. Her head was resting a top of one of my arms making me afraid to even move in fear that I may take away some of her time to sleep. 

I'm not sure how long I sat there just watching over her as she was snuggled into my side but eventually I noticed her eyes fluttering open. She looked very drowsy as she seemed to figure out what was going on before looking up at me with a small smile. 

"Morning" Her voice was quiet but cheerful. I smiled down to her.

"Morning"

She yawned before pulling me closer. I looked down as this was a bit unexpected. Any other time that we had been together she had always gotten up immediately but this was a bit unusual. I gently wrapped my arms around her as her warm breath periodically appeared against my chest. 

Eventually she released me and I did the same. She pushed herself up, stretching while yawning silently. I sat up as well, giving her some space to get up. She turned to me with a small smile. I noticed though that she had many scars lining up and down her arms, some looked like arrow wounds, others claws or bite marks. They varied in age, some looking old while others looked fresh, nearly brand new. I couldn't help but look over them all. When she lowered her arm I also noticed the massive tattoo lining up and down her arm. Somehow this all seemed to make her look better, adding to her appeal and story. 

"That was a lot better then the floor, thanks" I chuckled slightly as she stood up and walked off to the kitchen, still stretching her arms. I still wasn't fully awake so I sat there for a little while longer allowing myself to wake up. As I did so I heard the door from the hallway open. I looked back to see Hazel with messy hair that was half up in a bun. She had on leggings and a short sleeved shirt. It was only now though that I saw all the scars that lined her arms. This must have been the mist Percy told me about. Hazel gave me a warm smiled as she gave me a small wave. 

"Heya Tim! How was the floor?" She asked, a small smirk on her face. I took a deep breath as I tried to keep myself from showing any form sign of what really happened that night. She didn't seem to notice as she took a seat next to me on the couch. 

"It was very comfortable." I nodded my head as I laced my words with sarcasm. She lightly chuckled in response. 

"I can see why you and Percy get along so well now" She rolls her eyes playfully as she turns to me. "So are you two dating?" I heard a distant noise in the kitchen but I ignored it as I put my hands up in defense.

"No, we're uh..." What were we? I mean we haven't really clarified it yet and I'd hate to say anything to Hazel if Percy didn't agree. "We're..." Hazel just gave me a small smile as she set a hand on my shoulder. 

"You don't have to say anything. I understand." She gave me a reassuring smile as she retracted her hand and I admit her presence was calming. She looked like she was gonna say something but was cut off by Percy walking into the room. She had two plates with cinimon rolls on them, they were still steaming as she set them down on the table in front of us. 

"Eat up! We have a long day ahead of us!" She said before turning to walk back into the kitchen. I watched as she walked off and when she disappeared she soon reappeared with a final plate and three forks. She passed them out before we all dug in.