Chapter 15: Ice cream

---------------Percy's Pov:-------------

"Alright, everyone out!" I yelled over the chaos. The legion of overpowered children didn't stop for a second, instead continuing to fight and talk loudly while they raided my breakfast that I had prepared. I groaned as I looked around at the mess that I'd inevitably have to clean up. Reyna was talking with Nico, and they both seemed to be having a good conversation based on the smiles that played on their lips. Annabeth was talking with Piper as Piper held back Jason as he and Leo threatened to fall to the ground while they wrestled. Hazel and Frank were amazing, as usual, they were keeping to themselves while doing their wholesome love-y dovey thing. It was adorable, as per usual. 

I knew I had to get them out soon otherwise they'd be staying another night. Now don't get me wrong, I love them all to bits but one night of anger filled uno and nearly blowing up your apartment buildings plumbing in front of your friend if one night to much. 

I leaned on my counter as I watched the mess unfold in front of me, I had already eaten earlier so now all I could do was watch them, cause gods forbid I try and clean because they'd only make it worse.

This went on for about thirty more minutes before they all naturally started to pack their things. I watched as Nico and Reyna were out first, soon followed by Hazel and frank, and not soon after Jason and Leo left with Piper in tow. This left me with Annabeth, who had her long sleeved black shirt on. It made her look very fancy somehow. She turned to give me a smile before walking over. 

"So, who's Tim?" She asked with no suggestive tone but once you've known Annabeth for a while you can almost recognize it anyway. I groaned, throwing my hands on my face. I could hear her laugh from behind my hand curtains. 

"He's just someone I met okay Beth?" I replied. Me and Beth had a thing go on for a couple years but after some time we both realized that we had different ideals and ways we wanted our lives to go so we split, though it hasn't made us any less close. 

"Oh yeah, you just met? Well whatever you say seaweed brain." She gives me a signature smile before patting my back. "Go get him tiger" She chuckles to herself before walking out with her bags. 

gods damn it Annabeth. 

I rolled my eyes before getting to work. Over the course of the day I eventually put everything back to the way it was, but not once was I able to focus on my task, instead I focused on what Annabeth had said. Did I give off the vibe that I like Tim? Do I like Tim?...No I couldn't, I mean I just met him a couple weeks ago. Annabeth was not right this time and she'd have to suck it. 

After half heartedly convincing myself that Annie was definitely wrong I realized that I had finished everything and was now just angrily scrubbing the plate in my hand. I sighed before setting the plate down on a drying rack. 

I tried to shove the conversation out of my brain before turning my attention to the other conversation I had the night before. For some odd reason that guy in the costume felt oddly familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it. 

Once again left at a loss I decided to fill my worries with ice cream and movies, maybe then I can forget about everything. I walked over to the fridge, it's burring noise getting louder as I approached. When I arrived I opened the freeze but nearly burst a blood vessel when I found my blue moon ice cream completely empty, the container still in the fridge on it's side, almost like it was unveiling it's emptiness to me. I leaned in and on the bottom of the container I found a small note. I quickly grabbed it and found a hurridly written message.