Chapter 58/ One shot #1

These are probably going to be really short so I'll post a couple tonight.

Cuddles:

----------------Percy's POV:-----------------

I could tell Tim was asleep based purely on the fact that his grip around my waist had weakened. His breathing was warm against the top of my head as his chin rested there as well. I had to keep in a giggle from the position we were stuck in. 

We had been watching a movie but somewhere around the halfway mark Tim had slowly become less and less responsive to my jokes. I knew almost immediately that this was coming soon, though I admit I was expecting him to fall asleep so soon. 

I sighed as I sunk into his teddy bear grip as I really didn't have many other ways of escape. Though, it's not like I'm complaining or anything. It was kinda relaxing just sitting here. 

Tim had a blanket wrapped around himself which sort of became a dome surrounding us, blocking my view from everything but the tv screen in front of me. We were also sitting on a pillow, though that didn't really seem to be all that important. 

I felt my eyes start to droop as I relaxed further. I felt my head tilt back as far as it could go without moving Tim so that I was using his as support. My head rested against him as I allowed myself to fall asleep. gods I loved cuddles. 

---------------------------------------------

240 words