Chapter 20

Some day a scientist is going to realize that all they need to do to adjust the flow of time is to be on a short drive with a girl that you know very well is going to want to make love to you the second you get to your destination. Because, holy shit, that 10-minute drive felt like it took forever! Yes, we snuck in a few kisses at stop lights, and I was able to slip my heels off and stick them in the back seat so I could carry Sam easier when we got home, but it still seemed to last an eternity.

But we did finally make it home. As soon as the car was parked, I ran around to Sam's side, opening the door and taking her hand to walk to the front door. Once it was unlocked, I lifted her in my arms bridal style, and carried her across the threshold. Cliché and anachronistic? Yep. But Sammy is a jewel and I'm going to pamper the hell out of her.

I kicked the front door closed, and reached around Sam to lock it, then carried her to my bedroom, kissing her soundly the entire way. I carefully lowered us to the bed, and we both breathed out heavily, as though we had reached the end of a long race. Her eyes shone with excitement and happiness, and I only hoped mine matched hers because she should know how much I loved that she was now my wife.

"You're my wife!" she whispered to me.

"Yes, I am. And you're mine!" I agreed tenderly, leaning down to kiss her gently, before kissing along her jawline towards her ear. "I think I need to get you out of this dress!"

"I believe we could both lose a dress then, because I'm going to want every inch of you too!" she whispered breathlessly.

My limbs were shaking as I heard her. I knew she was feeling the same things as I was, and I hoped that her body was reacting similarly, because I had been rapidly soaking my panties since she said I do. "Can I undress you? Please?"

She nodded shyly but allowed me to help her out of the bed, so that we were both standing next to it. She turned, giving me access to the zipper, but also to the nape of her neck, where I eagerly started to kiss while unzipping the dress. I then trailed the kisses across her shoulders, and down her upper back where I could see her bra strap now that the dress was unzipped. She had gone with a pale pink lace set, and I couldn't wait to see the rest once she turned around. I lowered the dress and helped her step out of it before draping it across the desk chair in the corner.

My God, her ass framed in that little pink thong was a work of art. I slid my hand down, cupping her right cheek and squeezed it gently, getting a low moan from her in reply as she leaned back into me. That gave me easy access to her neck again, and I quickly took advantage of that by leaving a trail if nibbles and kisses from one side to the other. I wrapped my hands around her, sliding them to her belly, and felt the goosebumps now covering her body.

"I love you Sammy, so much." I murmured into her ear. I gently turned her so I could find her lips with mine again, our tongues gently meeting in a gentle dance.

Her hands wound behind me, and I could feel her searching for my zipper. I pulled away, only to turn and let her see, because I knew there was a little button at the top too, and it might be a pain to undo without seeing it. She took her time as well, though the finally let the dress drop to the floor around my feet, until I kicked it over towards the chair without worrying about being neat anymore. After that she cheated by remembering those spots on my back that always made me shiver and she made sure to lavish attention on them until I was shaking in anticipation and wanting more. I hated not being able to see her and touch her.

I turned around and picked her up again, this time her legs wrapped around my hips as her taller body still towered over me. I didn't care, I could only gaze at the vision in lacy pink in my arms and lowered her to the bed as I hovered above her. I rolled a little, worried about squishing her, and then pulled her onto her side to face me.