Chapter 25

I always thought that the mom showing off naked baby pictures cliché thing was the worst thing my mom could do to me, but she'd been taking it to new levels lately. The refrigerator incident was bad, but at least she hadn't shown it to Sam. But telling us we woke her up the way she did was a little over the top. As Sam lay happily sprawled across my chest after collapsing against me once I was done taking care of her needs, my phone vibrated against the nightstand.

Yep, a text from mom. Well, no, not really. Because while she COULD have just sent a text that said something like 'hey keep it down', she decided to just send an audio recording. Granted, hearing Sammy scream 'Oh fuck! Abby yes! Right there baby! Oh, don't stop!' was something I was going to save to my phone and play on repeat over and over. But the fact that my mom could hear it that clearly from the other side of the house through closed doors, and had actually taken the time to record it, made me want to crawl under a rock and hide.

Sam stunned me. I had thought she'd be even more embarrassed, since it was her voice on the recording, but she loved it. "God, if I knew you could make me scream like that, I would have asked you to marry me on the soccer field two years ago."

"I'm glad I can make you happy Sammy, I love it when you lose control like that," I admitted happily.

"Believe me, so do I! But now it's your turn to lose control!" she added, running her hands down across my belly, making me shiver as she grazed the hollow of my hip, only to be stonewalled as I pressed my thighs together.

"Sammy, we can't! My mom is awake now!" I reminded her in a whisper.

She looked softly into my eyes, but with a devilish smile on her face. "Are you saying you don't think I can make you cum and keep you quiet at the same time? Are you challenging your wife?"

The tone of her voice and the glint in her eyes sent a shiver down my spine, and then back up again until my entire body seemed paralyzed under her gaze. "Yes. That is a challenge." I finally whispered back.

She was merciless, and I loved it.

Now that she had my consent, she gently parted my legs, straddling one and grinding her still wet core onto my thigh while she had two fingers pumping into me and driving me crazy. Her mouth was on my nipples, moving back and forth to keep them hard and tingling. But every time my moans and whimpers threatened to turn to screams, her mouth covered mine, and her tongue was in my mouth to keep me from doing anything more than groan into hers. When I got closer, she started biting my lower lip, sucking it into her mouth and keeping my mouth occupied so I couldn't yell out to the sky how good this all felt.

She didn't need me to tell her, she could tell by the way she was making my body quake and shudder as she kept me on the edge for what seemed like forever before she finally released my lip. She slid a third finger within me, filling me and curling them up into me until I couldn't take it anymore. "Abby, cum for me baby, you know you want to!"

And so, I did.

When she felt my body tense, and saw me open my mouth to scream, she filled it with her nipple. Then the little minx came all over me too. The entire time she had been thrusting into me she'd still been grinding into my thigh, and I never realized how close she was because I was lost in my own pleasure. But I guess winning the challenge, and me sucking her nipple like I needed it to survive while I rode her fingers for all I was worth tipped her over the edge too.

To the best of my knowledge, my mother never heard a thing.

Sam lay atop me afterwards, our sweat soaked bodies sticking lightly to each other and her lips lazily trailing kisses over my neck to my immense happiness. "I think I won that challenge." she sighed contentedly.