Chapter 5

Heywood Manor
Shrewsbury, England
Willoughby's Dining Room

After being nearly nipped and tugged at every angle for the last hour by Susan and Katherine, Georgia had scarcely recognized herself after they were finished

After being nearly nipped and tugged at every angle for the last hour by Susan and Katherine, Georgia had scarcely recognized herself after they were finished. She stood there looking oddly at the reflection of herself in the mirror. She had honestly felt she looked more like a mere beautiful seductress, but nevertheless she was pleased with her appearance.

The Duke of Richmond accepted the gracious dinner invitation all but a few hours ago which meant Katherine had instructed, no more like commanded Georgia to wear a beautiful evergreen, silk evening dress from the Robe a la Anglaise collection in Georgia's wardrobe. The dress had beautiful leafy green embroideries with roses and other sorts of leafy green plants and flowers sewn throughout the material in a lovely silky pattern, the low-cut bodice accentuated Georgia's curves lovingly. She had noticed, especially after having Luella a few years ago she became a bit more plumper and rounder in more areas than just one and had no problem maintaining the extra weight throughout the years.

Katherine also insisted that Georgia wear her hair in one of the latest Moroccan styles noblewomen wore nowadays with lots of curls pinned fashionably all over their heads and then a lone curl drooping down the left side of her nape. Georgia had thought the style looked quite lovely on her and brought out the darkness in her eyes, but when Katherine and Susan insisted that Georgia wear a little rouge, she nearly had lost it.

"Alright, out with it. What do you think Georgia?" Katherine said with a jittery smile. "Wait! No. Don't answer that, better yet, how does one feel?" Katherine smiled mischievously.

"I feel quite alright." Georgia blushed without giving Katherine the satisfaction of how wonderfully amazing she had felt she looked.

"Do not jest." Katherine said playfully. "Here take this." She said handing Georgia a silver case of cigars.

"Katherine this is absurd I don't smoke cigars." Georgia told her strictly.

"Not for you." Katherine rolled her eyes impishly. "For His Grace, of course you will offer him one tonight he'll be seated beside you."

"I will not-he will not!" Georgia snapped at her.

"Yes, you will." Katherine told her finally. "Harold please escort Lady Pearson and I to the dining room."

"Yes, my Lady." Harold said before helping them both before any further protests from Georgia since he thought that was the best she had ever looked since arriving three years ago, and to greet the dinner hosts Lord and Lady Willoughby. Ten minutes after, Harold announced the arrival of a certain guest, His Grace the inexplicable Duke of Richmond himself.

"Here he comes." Katherine straightened her back before doing something with her hands to Georgia's cleavage.

"Stop that!" Georgia hissed then straightened herself as well. When she had finally looked up her eyes locked instantaneously with those of a chilly cold stranger's and she had instantly felt frozen all over with that same fiery cold chill shooting through her veins igniting her senses, making her all too aware of herself, and her thumping heart.