Chapter 14

"No

"No." Georgia sighed lightly as Francis used one hand to cover one side of her neck, stroking the fine tendons there with his thumb while his mouth nibbled deliciously at the other side.

"No?" He questioned slipping the robe down a little more to now expose a single one of Georgia's medium sized, roundly cut breast and a tepid, bare, rosy, pink nipple that was seeming to harden into a delightfully, crisp bud right in front of him. Goosebumps puckered her skin on the small juicy mound and Francis made it his mission to kiss every single last pimple before devouring the entire bud of that sweet, delicious looking nipple in his mouth giving it a hard tug with his teeth that turned Georgia's sighs into soft gasps and even moans and her hands instinctively flew to his thick masculine nape and her fingers entangled with the golden colored rich, brown curls that were attached there and the response she received from her touching him was something short of a low growl which excited her senselessly. She never knew she possessed that kind of power, and she didn't know either did he, but she would reckon she would soon begin to find out.

"No-I mean, yes, yes." Georgia said almost breathless under his ever so sinful ministrations as his other hand found the small of her knee while Francis' fingers began to groom over her creamy white thighs spreading them away from each other ever so slightly, trailling his fingers back and forth over the softness of her skin. His touch concentratedly ignited her. Feelings that had been buried deep in forbidden clusters between her legs shook throughout her entire being. Her entire body was shutting down, shuddering, and steadily reopening into something anew under his unforgettable, unfathomable touch. "Yes, please."

"Please what?" Francis decided take things a bit further by trying to tease Georgia with a wickedly amused half smile tugging at his devilishly devouring set of lips. His hand spread itself over the top of her thigh underneath the robe until his lone hand crept up meeting with the soft pool of heated damp curls between Georgia's legs. She nearly buckled underneath him from being startled beyond comprehension and attempted to jump out of his grasp again however two firm hands held her steadily in place, stilled on the settee under the powerful touch of a man who was completely condescending on her. His hand dipped in her middle to find a deep pool of wetness and she cried out...begging for him. Begging for him to stop, she'd beg to differ. Begging for what she had never known, she was not even sure anymore.

"Please, Francis. I don't really know what is that I am asking you for." Georgia said in a breath. A very shaky one at that.

"Oh, I think you do." He countered her. "Just say what is that you want, Georgia." What it was that they both had been wanting. Before she could even answer him, he had her naked as he took two big hands and rolled the same thick, red, velvety robe from her shoulders exposing her now completely to him. She had the slightest urge to cover herself with her hands in mortification. Her body had gone through a few changes after having a child. Of course, it was only natural for her to feel the slightest bit insecure and not only that but a man had not seen her-well, in this way since having that same child. "How can you hide such exquisiteness?"