Chapter seventeen

mrs.jeon: koo baby?

jungkook smiled at his eomma and mrs.jeon sat down on the bed.

jk:e-eomma...

mrs.jeon: Everything will be alright mm? your appa..you know that he is overprotective over you..he is just testing taehyung..he just wants to know if Taehyung is a good boy..

jungkook nodded and hugged his eomma.

jk: i know eomma...i'm not angry at appa..I would never be..eomma..taehyung hyungie is leaving on this sunday..and he won't be here for two weeks..A-and because of that..he is coming at six to go on a date..

mrs.jeon smiles.

mrs.jeon: aww..that's so sweet..

jk: A-appa..

mrs.jeon sighed.

mrs.jeon: Don't worry about him..you are going on your date today..don't worry koo..

jungkook's eyes lit up and hugged his eomma..

--

???- Jin ..why was koo crying? tell me..your appa didn't blame him right???

taehyung is now in a call with jin to know about what happened to his baby.

jin: Taehyung calm down okay? Dad didn't blame him..

then jin explained everything to taehyung.

tae: Does that mean we can't see each other ?

???: No son..come to get koo at six..i will handle his appa..

mrs.jeon took the phone from jin and told taehyung..

Tae: M-mom..is it okay? what if mr.jeon gets angry?

mrs.jeon: Don't worry son..i'm here too..okay?

tae: okay mom.. i will come then...

with that taehyung cut the call.

jin: eomma you sure?

mrs.jeon: of course..

----

jungkook got ready to the date

and went downstairs waiting for taehyung to come. Then his appa came to him sat down besides him..

mr.jeon: Where is my little cupcake going mm?

jk: A-appa-

*DiNg DoNg* (insert jungkook's sound)

mr.jeon: oh i will get it..

he said getting up making jungkook widens his eyes.

jk: A-Appa-

but he was late. mr.jeon opened the door revealing taehyung. mr.jeon eyed taehyung from head to toe with a questioning look while taehyung quickly bowed to jungkook's appa.

mr.jeon: may i ask why you are here?

tae: Good evening mr.jeon..

mr.jeon: good evening to you too.. if you are here to take my youunger son you may leave now..because it's a waste of time.

taehyung bit his lip and then saw jungkook peeking behind mr.jeon. He smiled at his boyfriend and mr.jeon looked behind him seeing taehyung smile.