Chapter Twenty nine

Oh hey bacon.." Taehyung said pinning Baekhyun to the locker. Baekhyun gulped and stared at the senior.

_______________________________________

"Hyung i think he already killed baeky!" Jungkook said trying to find his boyfriend and Baekhyun.

"No no that can't happen..he won't do that..right yoongi hyung?" Jimin asked looking at yoongi who laughed at him.

"You know nothing about him.." yoongi said without any hesitation causing the juniors look at him with wide eyes.

"Yoongi stop scaring them.." namjoon said shaking his head.

"What? I just said the truth.." yoongi said and shrugged.

"Oh no! We have to find them.." jimin said and walked everywhere to find Taehyung and Baekhyun..

____________________________________

Fuck this is unfair!we had a deal..t-they told me that they won't let anything happen to me..now look..This is my last moment.. oh god I didn't even lose my virginity..would he even let me say my last words? This—

"What are you thinking about bacon..if you are thinking about me killing you..that's true..?" Taehyung said with a smirk.

Baekhyun widened his eyes gulped.

"I-i-Taehyung h-hyung—"

"Yes?" Taehyung said tighten Baekhyun more to the locker.

"P-please d-don't kill m-me.." Taehyung chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"I did warn you didn't i? Where did your confidence go huh? You even kissed my baby's cheek!" Taehyung said with his deep dangerous voice.

Baekhyun felt his legs shaking and he was sweating so much.

"Tell me!! Didn't i warn you!!!!???" Taehyung said grabbing Baekhyun's collar. Baekhyun started to shake in fear.

"Y-yes.."

"Then the fuck you did!!!!!" Taehyung shouted onto Baekhyun.

Baekhyun closed his eyes trying to gain some confidence.

"L-look..l-let me explain.." Baekhyun said after opening his eyes.

"What's there to explain???"

"Because of what i did , it knocked some sense into you right? Right hyung?i-i did everything to make kookie happy! If I didn't do that..you will be that girl not knowing what's happening.." Taehyung listened to everything carefully but didn't release Baekhyun.

"L-look hyung..this is what Jungkookie also felt when you were with her..and now got to know that she has a cancer.." Taehyung groaned and tightened the collar making the other male whimper..

"You also like him!!"

"No..true i liked him..but i got to know that there is no use..I'm trying to move on..p-please let me go now.." Baekhyun blabbered. But Taehyung being Taehyung didn't let Baekhyun go. He gritted his teeth and lifted Baekhyun up a little..

"You are saying these things to get away from it! Do i look like a fool????"

"H-hyung I swear I'm n-not lying..t-trust m-me.."

"If you dare to do anything like that, I won't spare you! Got it??" Taehyung warned while the other one nodded his head without hesitation.