Thirty seven

So um I said that I will update yesterday but Couldn't because I had classes and got tired .. so here is the chapter today❤️

Vote and comment.. cuz this can be end of the book 👁👄👁

"Hello mom.." Jungkook says with a wide smile. Mrs.kim gasps and pulls Jungkook
inside their house.

"My babyyy..I missed youu.." Jungkook giggles.

"Me too mom..here.." Jungkook says handing mrs.kim a basket.

"I made this for you guyss.." mrs.kim awed at the younger.

"Mom.."

"Yes bub?"

"Is Tae hyungie home?"

"No honey..He went to work.." mrs.kim says as she sat down along with Jungkook. Jungkook sighs getting the elder's attention.

"You look sad son..why?" Jungkook gave a small smile and shakes his head.

"Nothing mom.."

"Woah rosie you are so genius! I'm glad I found you.." the front door opened and Taehyung walked in laughing with a girl. Jungkook's breath hitched seeing his boyfriend after awhile.

The girl giggles and hands him a paper.

"Bear??" Taehyung stops laughing and looks at his mother, but got surprised to see Jungkook. He widened his eyes.

"Jungkook?" The younger smiles sweetly.

"Taehyungie.."

"What are you doing here?" He asks out of nowhere. Mrs.kim glares at her son.

"He needs reason to come here?" She asks raising an eyebrow.

"Ah no.." Taehyung says nervously, looking at rosie.

"Excuse us..We have something important to discuss..you two keep talking.." Taehyung says and walks to his room with rosie before Jungkook even can talk.

He didn't even talk to me..why? I came here to see him..I am missing him soo much..d-did I do something wrong?? And rosie? isn't that the client that came to talk with hyungie that night??  Why is she here??  Why am I thinking like this?? He is my boyfriend..I have to trust him..

Jungkook just wanted a small reply from Taehyung. And now he came here to see if he is okay and to talk with him. But seems like he is more than okay and busy.

He gets up which confused mrs.kim.

"Mom I will get going now.."

"What? Already? Just wait for dinner. We can eat together.." Jungkook smiles.

"No mom. I came here to see if hyungie is okay and talk with you.. hyungie seems to be busy so I will go—"

"He is busy, but not me.." mrs.kim says as she felt a little bit sadness in his voice.

Somewhere.

"It's tomorrow! I'm nervous!!"

"You can't be nervous like this..or else you would forget everything.."

***
Jungkook sighs but he kept his bright face. Taehyung few times glanced at him but didn't even smile at him. He was continuously talking with rosie.

After the dinner he told mrs.kim that he is going and stepped out of the house to go as Taehyung was nowhere to be seen.

"Kook.." Jungkook stops on his tracks and turns around. Taehyung was there with a blank face.

"Get ready at 4 in the evening tomorrow.." he says and went inside of the house. Jungkook stood there not knowing what to do..

W-What??