Thirty nine

*sob sob*🤧

"Mhh" Jungkook moans when Taehyung kissed his nape. He titles his head , biting his lip.

So what's happening now is that Taehyung got to know that it was a prank and that's how they ended up like this.

"T-Taehyung-ah..mm.." Jungkook grabs His fiance's hair . But now Taehyung cannot be stopped. He kissed down to jungkook's tummy sucking every spot giving Jungkook butterflies. Taehyung pulls away and leans to jungkook's face staring deeply at jungkook's sparkling eyes.

Pretty boy's face is already red, feeling shy under the other's powerful gaze. He looked down with feeling his ears burning. He looked up to see if Taehyung looked away. But no. The other is still looking at him with a straight face.

Before he could look away again, Taehyung quickly held his chin making him look up at the older.

"Even though I'm pissed I still want to have your consent cupcake.." Taehyung says and lightly pecks jungkook's red cheek.

Jungkook blushes more and nods his head.

"Hmm?" Taehyung questions. After few seconds of silence, Jungkook finally gathered words to talk.

"Y-You always have my..consent hyungie.." Jungkook says looking down. Taehyung chuckles at Jungkook's condition causing the younger to look up at him.

"Did I make you uncomfortable love? I'm sorry-"

"No hyungie.. I'm just-just shy.." Taehyung seals his lips , holding his chuckle. He goes back to down and gently pulls down jungkook's boxer.

Taehyung throws it away and stares at jungkook's beauty. Jungkook is too much beautiful to be real. He is so much perfect.

Taehyung leaned down and kissed jungkook's thighs giving them little but dark hickeys . Jungkook moaned at the feeling, grabbing the bedsheets.

(A/n:I'm not in a mood to write smut hehehehe 😈)

***

"Taehyung.." mr.jeon talks to Taehyung and sighs. Taehyung can sense the seriousness in the tone..

"Yes dad.." mr.jeon glances at him with a sad face which confused taehyung. He was afraid for a minute.

"Dad what's wrong?" Mr.jeon pats the space besides him. Taehyung quickly moves to the place.

"Are you planning to get married soon?" Mr.jeon said looking down. Taehyung blinks his eyes twice. He wasn't ready to answer this question..I mean he didn't think that mr.jeon would ask this.

"I'm always ready dad...but koo is still young..So I think it will be better to marry after few years..He is my fiance.. that's more than okay to me..I can't be selfish right?" Taehyung says staring at mr.jeon who quickly looked at him hearing his words.

Taehyung smiles.

"I know you don't like it when jungkook leaves home soon..I can't break your heart now can I? Also Jungkook wants to be with you too.." mr.jeon stared at his soon to be son in law with his doe eyes. His eyes sparkled hearing this.

But soon the sparkles disappeared. He sighs.. Taehyung's smile also disappeared slowly as he realised that something is wrong..

"Dad?"

.......

"Dad..there is something you are hiding.."

"Please marry him soon taehyung-ah.." Mr.jeon says after taking a deep breath. Taehyung widens his eyes.. because mr.jeon is not someone who says like this..