Chapter Twenty six

Six males are now sitting around a table doing their stuffs and oh don't forget there is a women also with them next to Taehyung.

"Why is it awkwardly silent?" Jhope asked not liking the silence.

"It's better to keep silent right now.." jin said glaring at the girl.

"You are really talkative.." the girl finally said  with an annoyed tone.

"Excuse me? What's your problem?" Jin asked sassy tone.

"You don't even know how to talk to a senior.."

"Please someone tell her to shut up before i pull of her nails.." jin said warning.

"Oh yes..rickey..you better shut up.." suga said not wanting to start a fight. Ricky pouted and tugged on to Taehyung's shirt.

"Taetae..they are so mean to me.." she said whinning cutely at least she thought she looks cute.

"Guys don't talk like that to her.."Taehyung said and sighed.

Before they could talk more jungkook walked to them. But seeing Taehyung and ricky his heart clenched. He turned around and was about to walk away when jimin interrupted.

"Kookie!" Jimin said pulling jungkook on to the chair.

"Where were you baby?" Jin asked with a worrying voice and Jungkook looked at jimin who gave him a light nod.

"Uhm..i was with baeky.." Jungkook said smiling. When Taehyung heard the name he frowned.

What was he doing with that bacon??

"Where is he now koo—"

"I'm here!" Short male shouted and walked to them.

"Hi guys..hi koo.." Baekhyun said kissing jungkook's cheek. Jungkook giggled and Baekhyun sat down besides jungkook.

Taehyung looked at them in disbelief. Like how dare that bacon kiss his boyfriend's cheek when he is right in front oh them!

"What you two were doing?" Jimin asked grinning.

"We just walked around right kookie?" Baekhyun asked jungkook who smiled nodding .

"We couldn't spend time together lately..so yeah.." Jungkook said drinking his banana milk.

Taehyung felt his blood boiling hearing what they are telling. He shot his scary glare to Baekhyun who sweated and ignored him.

"Why you want to spend time with him!" Taehyung asked jungkook while still glaring at Baekhyun. Jimin smirked seeing Taehyung's reaction.

"Why? Are you jealous?" Jimin asked raising an eyebrow. Taehyung scoffed .

"Oh come on—"

"He is probably not jealous..jungkook is Taehyung's friend..so why would he?" Ricky told not knowing what she is causing.

"Friends my ass!!!" Jin yelled getting impatient.

"You missy stay in your lines! You don't know what's happening in here..so stop butting in! Keep your flat ass out from here!" Jin said pointing to ricky.

"Jin! Stop being rude to her!" Taehyung said getting irritated cuz they are being rude to his best friend.

"So you get angry when i talk to her like that? Huh?" Jin said getting ready for a fight.