Thirty three

both of them look at the person and saw it's none other than jungkook's father.

"hello mr.jeon..." taehyung said with smile while mr.jeon nodded his head.

"taehyungie! aww you look more handsome today!" mrs.jeon said walking to them with a big smile. Taehyung also smiled and gave her the flowers..mrs.jeon put her hand on her chest and took the flowers.

"for me?" she asked amazed.

"yes mom.." mrs.jeon smelt them and kissed taehyung's cheek while someone looked at them in jealousy...obviously not jungkook..

"they are so beautiful..thank you taehyungie.." mr.jeon rolled his eyes and pulled his wife towards him by her hand.

"you are kinda late young man.."mr.jeon said..

"no tae baby..you are on time..don't mind this old man..let's go to the living room.." taehyung nodded and walked in with them while mr.jeon walked behind them.

"hey! to whom you called old man!" he complained glaring at his wife's back.

"my son in laws are handsome than you anyway.."mrs.jeon said sassily and sat down on the couch. mr.jeon looked at his wife in disappointment..

"why did you married me then?"

"i didn't have any choice rather than marrying you.." mrs.jeon rolled his eyes while mr.jeon's heart dropped. one reason is his wife just told him that she married him because she had no choice and the other reason is that she told it in front of the young boys! more like in front of his sons' boyfriends..hell..he wanted to dig a hole and hide.

jungkook shakes his head knowing this is his parent's routine..he leaned towards his father's ear.

"don't worry appa..you are still handsome to me..she is just joking.." he said and kissed his father's cheek causing mr.jeon to smile. taehyung also hear what jungkook said and smiled..jungkook held his boyfriend's hand and sat down.

"look my little baby is the only one who loves me.."

"oh stop being dramatic jeon..kookie said that to you because he is sweet to everyone.."mrs.jeon said with a teasing tone while namjin couple was enjoying the drama..

"eommaa..it's okay..stop embarrassing appa.." jungkook said and giggled..mr.jeon smiled at his son and sat down on couch clearing his throat..

"so is dinner ready darling?" mr.jeon asked his wife who nodded her head.

"it is..i will serve them..jin baby come with me please.." jin nodded and went with his eomma..And taehyung is thankful that she didn't call jungkook.

"so uh..i can't remember your name-right..taeyang?"

"no actually it's taehyung mr.jeon.." taehyung said correcting him.

"okay so taehyung..is jungkook your first boyfriend? i mean did you have any relationships before this?" mr.jeon asked leaning back to the couch. Taehyung and jungkook glanced at each other before looking at mr.jeon..

"umm yes?"

"is that an answer or are you questioning me?" mr.jeon asked raising an eyebrow. Taehyung was taken aback and cleared his throat.

"i mean yes.."

"good..what about you?" mr.jeon said looking at namjoon who nervously smiled.

"yes.." mr.jeon widened his eyes.

"wait-what? i thought you are dating jin and you just said that jungkook is your first?" And the young three boys mentally facepalmed at what mr.jeon told.