Chapter twenty three

Jimin: jungkookie!!!!!!!

Jungkook flinched and jimin ran to him like a speed of light. In between our handsome jin was calmly about to drink his coffee and enjoy the peaceful moment but spilled it all over himself because of the small mochi who just ran like someone has set fire to him. Jin turned red in anger glaring at the short male who is jumping up and down in front of jungkook.

Jimin: jungkookie! They are here! Now no more sad!!

Jungkook titled his head not understanding.

Jk: what do you mean hyungie? Who are here?

Jimin smiled widely.

Jk: basketball team!

Jungkook also smiled widely giggling.

Jk: reallyyy??

Jin: HEY!! YOU SHORTCAKE! COME HERE!!

Both of the youngers flinched at the sudden yell.

Jin: COME HERE!!

Jimin slowly turned towards jin who is now glaring at him .

Jimin: what happened hyung?

Jin: what happened? What happened? You are asking me what happened? Don't you know what happened? You already know what happened and asking me what happened? You short cake! Come here i will peal your skin alive for ruining my beautiful and soft skin! You just ruined my whole outfit! Do you know how much time i took to find this outfit and get ready?! You ruined my beautiful moments with my tasty coffee!! How dare you! You little chicken!!

Jin ended his rap panting heavily. Jimin widened his eyes knowing that he is dead. Jimin turned and ran. But he was running on the same place. He wasn't moving away. He stopped his movement and glanced back. He saw jin holding his pant.

Jin: you duck thought that you can run away from me?? Nah not gonna happen!

Jimin: ahhhh hyung!! Leave my ear!! It hurts!! Trust me I didn't mean to!! Awh ouh hyungg!!!

He whined like a baby fake crying. Jin made a disgusting face looking at jimin while Jungkook smiled looking at the duo. They always make him smile.

Jin: ew you look like a ugly duck!

Jimin: hyunggg!! I-i was just saying that-basketball team-

Jin: basketball team what??? Tell me!? What happened??

Jin quickly let go of jimin's ear wanting to know more.

Jin: is my joonie here?? Tell me!

Jimin nodded rubbing his ear.

Jin: WOAHHH!! JOONIE!!!!!!!

Jin ran out of the cafeteria leaving the other two dumbfounded.

Jimin: I didn't know that he would leave me this easily...

Jk: joonie hyung is here..so that's why—

He stopped when jin again ran to them.

Jin: i will take care of you later!

Saying he ran away again.

Jimin: oh no!! Jungkookiee please save mee!!

Jungkook giggled and hugged his hyung.