Thirty two

"Taehyungie you are coming today right?" Jungkook asked as he hugged Taehyung's hand. Taehyung sighed for the nth time.

"Baby..you sure it will go okay?" Jungkook smiled and nodded.

"Don't worry hyungie..joonie hyung also coming.."

"Okay baby..I'm coming because I love you.." Taehyung kissed jungkook's lips and Jungkook smiled widely.

"I will wait then..." Jungkook giggled and pecked his boyfriend last time and went inside his house.

He will eat me alive today... Taehyung thought and drove to his house..

So mr.jeon invited both of his son's boyfriend to a dinner today to get to know about them and talk with them.. That's why Taehyung was refusing to go..

"Hi eomma.." Jungkook said and kissed his eomma's cheek.

"Hey baby..how was college?" Mrs.jeon said closing the front door.

"It was good eomma.."

"Your boyfriend is coming tonight right?" Jungkook nodded and laughed after.. mrs.jeon looked at him confused and laughed after.

"He was shocked to know that appa invited him and joonie hyung..he refused to come knowing that this won't end up good.." mrs.jeon laughed again and shakes her head.

"He isn't wrong though..let's hope for the best..plus I'm impatient to see this joonie of jin's.." Jungkook giggled and sat on the couch.

"Go and take a wash..we have to make some desserts.." Jungkook close his eyes and nods his head.

"Eomma did—oh koo..." jin walked to Jungkook and sat next to him..mrs.jeon smiled and went to her room..

"What are you thinking koo?" Jin said caressing Jungkook's hair.

"What will happen today hyungie?"

"Not sure about appa though..but don't worry baby.."

______________________________

Taehyung walked down the stairs combing his hair softly went to the kitchen to drink some water.

"Where are you going bear? You look nervous.." Mrs.kim asked seeing her son . Taehyung gulped all the water and put the glass on the kitchen counter..

"I'm going to jungkook's home eomma.."

"Oh..your boyfriend's? Really?" Taehyung nodded his head and headed towards the front door.

"Why nervous?" Taehyung turned back and held his eomma's hands.

"Eommaa..his appa is something else..always shooing me away when he sees me with koo..he is overprotective and now I'm really curious about today.." mrs.kim held Taehyung's cheek rubbed it softly..

"Everything will be okay bear..you are such a good boy..just give his appa sometime..okay?"

"Okay eomma.." Taehyung smiled and turned around to go back but someone talked.

"Where are you going tae?" Taehyung turned around again just see his father.

"Ah..umm.."

"To his boyfriend's home honey.." mrs.kim said smiling. Mr.kim widened his eyes coming closer to them.

"Seriously? And you didn't tell me?" He asked raising an eyebrow at Taehyung who rubbed his nape.

""come on honey he is getting late.." mrs.kim said giving Taehyung a kiss on the cheek.

"Go safe bear.." Taehyung nodded.

"Okay okay..you have to tell me about him after coming.."

"Okay appa..I will don't worry.." Taehyung said with a smile and went to his car while mrs.kim looked at him in awee..