Chapter twenty

Today was like hell for our jungkookie..of course it would be because his one and only lover is in the basketball court.

Jungkook's pov.

I really miss my hyungie right now..but..what can i do for that? He is the captain of the team..he has many works to do..

Jin: kookie? What's wrong? Where is Taehyung?

Jhope: he is with the coach you know..that man is eating Taehyung's head..

Suga: oh god yes..that old man..i think Taehyung regrets being the coach..

Suga hyung laughed saying that while we also laughed.

Jimin: talk kookie..

I sighed..

Me: hmm? Yes hyung?

Jin: he will come quickly koo..don't worry yeah?

I nodded hoping that i could meet my hyungie before going home...

???: heyyyyyyy!!!!

We looked at the person and saw it's baeky!

Me: hyungggg! Where were you ? I missed you so much..

Baeky smiled and sat besides me..

Baekhyun: aww my bunnyyy! You don't know how much i missed youu...well you know ..i had some work and was busy..

Baeky said clinging on to my arm.. i giggled kissing his cheek.. He quickly looked at me with wide eyes and i saw fear in his eyes too-wait fear? Whyy?

Me: what happened baeky?

Baekhyun: where is you so called boyfriend? God he will kill me with his eyes if he saw this..

I giggled at him.. haha i know taehyungie is possessive.

Me: he won't don't worry yeah??

Baekhyun: if you say soo kookie..

Jhope: oh hooo..back to yesterday—you don't know what happened suga..

Suga hyung raised an eyebrow at him..i laughed remembering about yesterday..

Namjoon: yeah yeah..TAEHYUNG SNAKEU!!

Everyone laughed except hobi hyung..aww i feel so bad for him.. i even saw him turns red..With that jin hyung smacked joonie hyung's head. Joonie hyung hissed in pain.

Jin: don't shout joon!

Jhope: oh yeah? You were the one who shouting like ah joonie yes-OUCH-STOP JIN!

He shouted when jin hyung started to beat him with his slipper..but i saw jin hyungie blushing..well i feel shy too cuz i saw him yesterday-hehe..

_________________________

Taehyung's pov

Gosh this coach! Why does he needs me to pack these things! Aish! I'm the captain! They have to give me some respect dude! I can't even go to see my beautiful princess *dramatically cries*—

???: why are you behaving like that Taehyung? Do you have some kind of problem?

AISH! JUST SHUT UP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH-

Me: no cockroach-i mean coach..

Good thing he didn't hear the cock—

Coach: that's good then..you have to tell other members to double check their stuffs too..