Chapter twenty four

Jimin is now serving food to jin as his punishment while jin is eating them like a pig.

"isn't it enough now hyung?" Jimin asked staring at jin almost about to cry.

"what? I'm hungry..get me more.."

Jimin widened his eyes like seriously...this is the 10th rice bowl jin is eating and jimin is the one who payed for them.

"hyungie..leave jiminie hyung now.." Jungkook said seeing the pleading look that jimin is giving him.

"no baby..he has to pay for it.."

"okay then..."Jungkook said with a low voice making jin curious.

" you okay?"

Jungkook nodded. His eyes searched around the place and saw a familiar figure Who is his boyfriend. His eyes saddened seeing that girl again clinging on to Taehyung's hand.

"anygays—" jin started but got cut off by jungkook.

"I'm going hyungs.."Jungkook said getting up.

"heyy..stay here kookie.." jimin said .

"i need some fresh air hyung..byee.."Jungkook said slowly walking away.

Did Taehyung actually forgot about him? Who is that girl? He sure that Taehyung isn't cheating on him..but why Taehyung didn't talk to him? This is what inside his head. He is Taehyung's boyfriend..he has right to go to them and ask who is that girl..but he didn't want to bother..if Taehyung is happy he is also happy.

He sat on a bench enjoying the fresh air.

Oh how excited he was for today..but it doesn't seem to anymore.. he got up again going to where jin and jimin is. He whimpered and fell down when someone bumped into him.

"are you blind??"A girl shouted at him. Jungkook quickly got up and bowed at the girl saying sorry. When he looked up he knew who it is..

"wait-you look familiar.."

"Umm..I'm sorry for bumping—"

"you are taebear's friend!! I can remember you..he told me about you.." the girl said identifying him.

Taebear? She talking about Taehyungie?? But friend?

"f-friend?" Jungkook asked.

"yes..I'm ricky.."She said smiling.

"I-I'm jungkook.."

"oh I already know..so since when you know him? "

"i-um-i have to go..sorry.."Jungkook quickly went from there. Gosh..friend?? He is not Taehyung's friend..

"oh here he is.." jin said seeing his baby brother coming back.

When Jungkook arrived he saw their seniors sitting with his hyungs. Even Taehyung also there. Taehyung was on his phone so he didn't notice jungkook. Jungkook gave a small smiled sitting down next to jimin who knew there is something between the couple. Jungkook rested his head on the table not wanting to talk with anyone. Jimin frowned and ran his fingers through the younger's hair.

"are you okay?"Jimin whispered to jungkook who shook his head lightly as no. He just wanted to tell everything to jimin right now.

"what are you two whispering about?"

Jhope asked raising an eyebrow gaining the attention of others who are sitting around the table. Taehyung frowned seeing a boy resting his head on the table. He didn't know it's his boyfriend.

"ah nothing hyung..we were just talking.." jimin quickly said not wanting to let others know.

"is jungkook okay?" Namjoon asked worriedly.

That's when it clicked Taehyung..

"jungkookie?"He slowly talked to jungkook who didn't even lift his head nor answer.

Oh jungkook almost cried hearing the deep voice of his boyfriend's..

"Excuse us.." jimin said holding Jungkook's hand who also stood up.

"Hey hey where are you—aish..." jin sighed when the other two went out.

"What's wrong with them jin?" Taehyung asked not knowing what's going on. Jin shook his head.

"I don't know..but he is like that since you left for the match..he seems to be in deep thoughts..but he doesn't tell us..maybe he will tell jimin.."

"Taehyung.." suga called out Taehyung's name. Taehyung glanced at him.

"Yeah?"

"Did you talk with jungkook?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"What do you mean hyung?"

"I meant that..did you talked with him after you came back today?" Suga questioned. Taehyung shook his head.

"I couldn't hyung.."

"Then where were you?" Jhope asked.

"Yeah..i talked with jin and you two also talked with jimin too right?" Hopemin nodded their head at what namjoon asked.

"Um..i was talking with ricky..she was talking with me and I couldn't leave her.." Taehyung said causing suga gets angry.

"For fuck sake! Jungkook is your boyfriend!! Ricky is just your friend!! How can you do that to jungkook??" Suga yelled at Taehyung knocking some sense on to Taehyung's brain.

"But hyung..i met her after a long time-"

"She is a friend! How can you not talk to jungkook? He was waiting for you for two damn weeks and this is what you are doing? Are you out of your mind?? Did you saw how jungkook was sad?"

Suga again yelled not believing what Taehyung just have done.. he can't do that to his boyfriend. That's when jin understood what the seniors are talking about.

"Wait wait wait-hold on-so you didn't talked to my brother since you came back?" Jin asked widening his eyes at Taehyung who nodded.

Jin got up and went to Taehyung but namjoon was quick enough to hold his boyfriend.

"You blueberry cup cake!! No joonie! Let me go! How dare you!" Jin struggled to get out of namjoon's grip which was so strong.

"You you! Be glad that namjoon is holding me! Or else i will cut your balls and feet it to fish!!!!" Jin yelled to Taehyung who gulped hearing him.

"Let's go baby.." namjoon said picking up jin who threw his hands towards Taehyung who leaned back.

"I SWEAR IF YOU MHJDJKDHJPHHHHHH" other three looked at jin in confusion since they couldn't hear jin clearly. That's when they saw namjoon is covering jin's mouth.

"Look Taehyung..do you not love jungkook anymore?"

"I-"