Thirty four

"The dinner was delicious mom..thank you so much.." namjoon said smiling..

"Yes mom very very delicious.." Taehyung said showing a 'perfect' sign from his fingers.

"Thank you namjoonie and Taehyungie..I'm glad..." mrs.jeon smiled.

"I will clean these dishes..you guys enjoy.." mrs.jeon winked and started to take away the dishes. Taehyung held Jungkook's hand and took him out of the house to the garden.

"Phew..finally.." Taehyung sighed and pulled jungkook in for a hug. Jungkook smiled and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck.

"Kooo.." Jungkook hummed and rests his head on crook of Taehyung's neck.

"Let's go to our home.." Taehyung said kissing jungkook's neck.

"Our home?"

"Yes love.."

"It's okay late hyungie.." Taehyung pouts and pulled away.

"Then stay with me today.." Jungkook looked at Taehyung with wide eyes.

"We have college tomorrow babe..plus..about appa?"

"Well you can go to college with me..and..your appa won't tell anything.." Jungkook though for a second.

"He won't agree hyungie..." Jungkook said with a pout..Taehyung chuckled and held jungkook's hand.

"Let's ask from your eomma...Then we have permission.."

"Babe—" before Jungkook could finish, Taehyung dragged him to his eomma. Mrs.jeon smiles widely seeing the boys.

"Yes boys?"

"Mom...can I take him to..my home?" Taehyung asks looking at mrs.jeon hoping she would say yes. Mrs.jeon's eyes sparkles and nods her head.

"Sure tae! Take care of my baby though.." Jungkook widens his eyes.

"What about appa?"

"Oh he went to an important work honey..he won't be here until next day..so don't worry.." Taehyung smiles and thanked mrs.jeon while Jungkook went to his room grabbing his stuffs for college.

"Let's go babe.." Jungkook said to Taehyung who nodded and bid goodbyes.

After few minutes they finally reached Taehyung's house. Taehyung opens the front door of house and went in along with jungkook.

"Baby..do you wanna sleep in guest room?" Taehyung asks since he didn't want his baby to be uncomfortable. Jungkook shook his head .

"No hyungie...you are my boyfriend..so I don't mind sleeping in your room.."

"Okay then koo..go and take a wash okay?" Jungkook nods and turns around to go, but then turns to Taehyung again.

"What about my clothes hyungie?"

"Take anything you want from my closet okay love?" Jungkook nods and went to the room while Taehyung sat on the couch watching some tv. After some minutes went to their room and jungkook is stil in the bathroom. Then the door opened revealing jungkook wearing Taehyung's white shirt which reaches his mid thighs.

Taehyung's mouth hung opened seeing his boyfriend looking so sexy and pretty. Jungkook turns around and noticed his boyfriend who is looking at him. He blushed and put the towel on the rack. Taehyung came back to reality and walked towards his boyfriend and hugs him, starting leave wet kisses on his neck.

"Hyungie..." Jungkook blushed as Taehyung squeezed his as and hugs Taehyung more tightly.

"G-Go and take a wash.." Taehyung let go of Jungkook and licks his tongue..