Chapter 15

Important A/N: It has come to my awareness that one of my readers is plagiarising this book and posting it on a website known as NovelHD.com, you can check out the new book posted if you want to know about that website.

I have just one thing to say before this chapter begins, I hope you’re proud of yourself for the theft of work, clearly ignoring my copyright notice in the summary.

I have already sent an official email to you about that and a warning to take down my book before going to take legal actions.

Let’s see whether you’ll plagiarize this author’s note too.

That’s it for my rambling, enjoy the chapter!

Y/n’s P.O.V.

It was a funny sight to see indeed, the pillar that looked like he was going to kill me in a moment was now defenseless against a girl.

“This isn’t funny!” he gritted his teeth at me like an angry dog looking to devour anyone in sight.

“You’re right, it isn’t funny. It’s hilarious!” I continued my laugh enjoying the look on his face.

“Wha-what is happening here?” a calm voice asked from inside the estate allowing me to temporarily put a halt to my laughing as the voice got closer to the location we were at.

Even as soulless looking as Giyuu seemed, once he was able to grasp the concept of the situation, he let out a short laugh, and at that, my laughing continued.

“This is boring” the bland boy who remained quiet the whole time stated while his attention was still fixated above.

“I need *wheeze* to stop *wheeze* laughing” My laughter slowly began to die down as time had passed by and the scene was indeed getting boring as Muichiro had commented earlier.

‘He’s probably going to come back for his revenge but the laugh was worth it’

1 year time skip

“Head South! Head South! Tomioka siblings!! Demon spotted!!” My crow cawed over our heads while enjoying each other's company during dinner after I had just returned home from a mission.

“Why do I have to go?” Giyuu pondered to himself, looking at the black feathered bird flying around the room.

“Rude?”

“Orders! Now!” It screeched, continuing to repeat the same message.

‘Why is my crow one of the only ones who screeches repeatedly?’ I thought while I tried my best to get it to leave me alone.

“Let’s go” my brother had said plainly, standing up from his seat and walking towards the door already.

“Wait for me!”

Time skip

‘This sure is a long distance’ I thought to myself while running on a mountain with my brother.

It was already bad enough that it was snowing, making my movements slow down, thus it was taking all my strength to just catch up with Giyuu.

“I’ll attack, you look out for more demons” he said before purposely increasing his speed.

“Nezuko! Try your best Nezuko! Try your best to hold it off! Somehow you turned into an oni! Pull yourself together! I believe you! You can do it!”

Words of encouragement came flying around in such a loud voice.

“Gosh, who is that nuisance?” I said to myself running through the forest, still panting due to exhaustion.