Pain| 04

I fought for you
The hardest, it made me the strongest
So tell me your secrets
I just can't stand to see you leaving
But heaven couldn't wait for you

~Beyoncé| Heaven

November 12th, 2019

November 12th, 2019. Tuesday morning. 8:17am. Glocks daughter transitioned. Transitioned to heaven after her mother carelessly dropped her off to her alcoholic mother. 2 years later and the pain still stung. The pain still was visible although he tried his best to stay sane. He tried his best to move on despite the aching feeling of heartache that grabbed at him every second. To this day he still wondered if things would've been different if he would've picked her up that day. He still wondered why his beautiful Princess was gone instead of the woman that put her in the position to begin with.

Gianna A'zore Roberts. Glocks world. The little girl that kept him sane in this mist of his life falling apart. From the day she was born in 2015, Gianna was always a happy baby. She was always the little girl who could brighten up anyone's day with her little smile. Gianna was perfect. She was a daddy's girl who loved the ground her father walked on.

Sitting in front of her grave, Glock ran his hand across her name. Every year he found himself bringing her flowers and sitting to talk to her for hours. Catching her up on everything that's been going on in his life. From working on his music to trying to open up another business in the next 6 months. Glock even found himself talking to her about his emotions.

"Daddy been trying to make himself happy. I been staying low and focusing on healing myself up but it's hard Princess. It's hard trying to heal with you not here by my side." He cried. "I miss the way your face lit up when you seen me. I miss the way your little arms would wrap around me and hold me. I miss you begging for everything in the store because you knew I would buy it. I just miss you."

While Glock sat there grieving, he didn't hear Ariel walking up behind him. With her all black attire on, Ariel held a bouquet of flowers in hand along with a teddy bear with Gianna's name spread across it. With this being her first time seeing Glock since their babygirl funeral, Ariel felt like she wanted to turn around and run.

Hearing a leave crackle behind him, Glock jumped up quickly. When he came face to face with Ariel, he frowned his face up and his eyes turned dark. Glock could never believe this was the girl he once loved. The girl he thought he would spend forever with despite her abusive ways. Ariel had issues with putting her hands on him whenever she jumped to conclusions. Life hadn't been kind to her which caused violence to be her only answer when things got too hectic.

"The fuck you doing here?" Glock gritted. "You a got some fucking nerve showing your face at my daughter grave."

Ariel frowned. "Please don't start Gianni. Not right now." She pleaded. "Just like Gianna was your child, she was mines too."