Dinner | 19

Stepping out of the car, Clover found herself nervously looked around at the front yard of Glock's parents home

Stepping out of the car, Clover found herself nervously looked around at the front yard of Glock's parents home. Not only was the outside of the house huge but there were 4 luxurious cars lined up in a row in front of the garage. Not to mention the other 3 cars that were parked in front of Glock's in the driveway. It was evident that this family had money. Clover felt a little out of place being as though she didn't come from money. She wondered would his parents think she was too low class for someone like Glock.

Feeling Glock grabbing her hand, Clover snapped out of her trance and started to walk with him. Her heels clicking against the bricks with every step she took. When they reached the door, Glock used his key to open the door before letting Clover in first. Making her more nervous than she was before.

"Damn." She mumbled under her breath while her eyes looked around the huge living room. "Baby you ain't tell me your family was this rich."

Glock chuckled

Glock chuckled. "This what that drug dealing money got us." He joked making her let out a small laugh.

Before Clover could respond, she heard a voice coming from behind them. "I told mama that must've been your ugly ass." Greg spoke up.

Glock shook his head and held his hand out to dap his brother up. "What it do man. Where you been at? I missed you little nigga."

Greg was Glock's older brother by 3 years. With him just coming home a few months months ago, Glock hadn't really been able to spend time with him due to him trying to get his life back on track after being locked up for 10 years on rape charges. Greg was the reason why Glock was so against rape. His brother had been falsely accused of rape after a young girl he was messing with accused him of raping her when her mother showed up home one night and caught the two of them in bed together. At the time, Greg was 21 and the girl who'd lied about being 19 was really a 17 year old girl. Despite Greg and the family begging her to tell the truth, she still stuck with her story.

"I been around. Trying to stay out the way really." Greg spoke while his eyes rested on Clover. "Who's the beauty behind you? That's you bro?"