Let's Handle It| 20

Standing next to each other, Glock looked over at his father with a smirk on his face while Rock, Jaylee, and Darius all sat tied up in front of them

Standing next to each other, Glock looked over at his father with a smirk on his face while Rock, Jaylee, and Darius all sat tied up in front of them. Jaylee was barely unrecognizable from how bad Neisha had beaten her and Rock sat there with a bullet wound to the knee and stomach. Darius on the other hand laid naked on the floor in the corner chained to a pole. Glock had learned that Jaylee was working for Rock and his crew. She'd also been fucking him for months. Rock was the reason that she had gotten herself caught up in this mess and not only was Jaylee badly bruised up but she was crying hysterically worrying about whether or not her child was alive.

"Did I do my thing correctly?" Neisha smirked. "I didn't kill her like you said but I did feel the need to dislocated her face. Maybe I should even shoot her to seal the deal."

Calvin chuckled. "You did great Babygirl." He smiled. "I heard she's pregnant so I'll cut her some slack for the sake of the baby. I don't harm kids."

"Her trigger happy ass always ready to kill a mother-fucker." Marc frowned his face up. "Chill out sometimes."

Neisha looked over at him and rolled her eyes. "Don't you have a baby to worry about? Worry about the well being of the little bundle of joy instead of trying to kiss my ass all the time" She gritted.

Marc stood up and started to walk towards her. "Bitch I'll shoot you. Mention my child again."

Glock stepped in front of Marc and pushed him back. "Both of y'all chill the fuck out. Ain't nobody got time for y'all two to be bickering. We handling business so act like it." He frowned.

"And Marc if you do so much as lay a finger on her, I'll shoot you son." Calvin spoke up. "You know I don't play that. I been told y'all two that fucking around with each other was a mistake."

"Definitely was." Neisha mumbled. "I don't even care about him pops. He just starts with me for no reason but I'm sorry. I'll focus. This is business not a reunion."

Glock shook his head and walked over to Rock who was waking up from his small coma. He was losing blood by the second but still had enough life in him to speak. Rock didn't know how he'd let Glock get one up on him. His jealousy had gotten in the way and he'd decided he wanted to pay Glock back by ruining something dear to him. His center. Rock was still very much in love with Clover and to see her move on to someone who had more than what he had hurt him. He always expected her to run back to him and be dependent on him. He never expected her to actually do better for herself or to find someone who did better for her.

His actions had landed him in this position and had always left him being the father of a baby he didn't want. Fucking Jaylee was a mistake but when he saw how naive she was and how deeply she craved love, Rock fed on that and got her to do whatever he wanted her to. Now he had fucked up and wished he would've just went about his business.