Let's Make It Official (Part 1) | 13

The media always had a way of taking someone's life and twisting it

The media always had a way of taking someone's life and twisting it. They had a way of making someone look like a bad person on what may have not been a good day. For Jhené Goodman, the media had lied on her, tainted her image, and have even taken her to be the bad guy in her break-up with Fivio. Everyone around Jhené knows her as being the girl with a beautiful soul and the brightest smile but that didn't mean she didn't have her own silent struggles.

For almost a year now Jhené had been working on healing from her heartbreak and focusing on writing music to help her cope. With her breakup with Fivio being public, Jhené had stepped away from music to deal with her emotions and everything that followed. Now that she was in a better head space, Jhené was back and ready to release music again. The only difference this time was that she's putting herself first and focusing on loving herself more.

In addition to her new journey, Jhené is excited to be expecting a bundle of joy in the months to come. With her being almost 8 months, Jhené is finally ready to announce her pregnancy to the world and share her journey with you all.

Although she wishes to have the gender of her newest blessing remain private, Jhené informed us that she's super excited for the journey of motherhood and can't wait to be the best mommy she can be to her child.

After finishing the mini article she'd typed up for Jhené Goodman, Clover looked up at Jhené who held an amused smile on her face. After Glock had surprised her with this today, Clover could barely contain her excitement or her nerves. Although she had written things before, Clover had never written an article for someone like Jhené. An award winning artist who was loved by many. Including Clover.

"I love it." Jhené spoke. "I love how you told so much but kept my business private at the same time. You're really good at what you do."

Clover smiled instantly. "Thank you so much. It means a lot."

Jhené nodded. "You're most definitely going to be big one day. I thank you for allowing me to share my crazy ass life with you in the short span of 10 minutes. I appreciate you for even taking the time to fly out here to do this for me. Glock said your hand was special and he didn't lie. Anyone else would've took this as a chance to spill all the tea in order to make more money."

"That really means a lot coming from you." Clover smiled. "My intentions are never to taint anyone's image but more so to give the world what they're looking for without exploiting someone's business. Some things are personal and I definitely get that."

After getting her check from Jhené, Clover happily made her way back outside where Glock's driver, Joey stood awaiting her. All afternoon he'd been driving her around and listening to her ramble on about how excited she was for this opportunity. Joey had taken a liking to Clover. He was proud of Glock for finally finding someone that energy felt amazing. Joey wasn't the talking type but listening to Clover, he could tell she was a sweet girl who was grateful for everything coming her way.